Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Decathlon skiwear sale on

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Decathlon (Nottingham) now have all the end of last years ski and snowboard stuff out.

There are Rossignol Electra boots for £79 instead of £299, they also have Head, Technica and Salomon boots available with a fairly decent range of sizes. They only seem to have their own Wed'ze snowboard hardware in though. In the clothing again its mainly Wed'ze at the moment but i did spot some North Face mens and Salomon womens gear.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
bug! I was in there this afternoon and didn't see any ski stuff as I didn't look very carefully Sad
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Colin B, randomly its with the tents and camping gear
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
snobunni, Obvious really rolling eyes I was stil traumatised after braving Ikea!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Colin B, Ikea, at the weekend, what were you thinking!!!!!!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
snobunni, Well I'd been up to Spyderjon's in the morning (from Peterborough) and as I was up that way..... Never again Crying or Very sad
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Colin B, lol learn from this and move on Smile
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
ikea is worth it for the hotdogs......mmmmmmmmm.........arrrgggggggghhhhhhh..........shhhhhlllllllurrrrrrrp. the one in glasgow is across from braehead, so drop her indoors at ikea, head over to braehead for maybe a few runs or at least a wander around ellis-brigham, then back across to ikea to pick up the boss (and your next 2 weekend's work) along with an even half dozen dogs. Has to be done at least once per summer!
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Nothing in yet in Stockport, I asked and it was all sent back to France apparently. New stock will be in beginning of October.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
sarah, Thanks for the information. That's saved me a trip. Cool
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Sheffield has always been 1st weekend in Oct for the ski stuff - didn't see any when I was in there the other day.
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Will we be seeing the Quechua ski revival on snowheads.... I think they're coming into fashion soon.

nuts to solar power made treestrips. Be a trend setter, get your pair now.
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
I was always quite interested in a pair of high end Quechua freeride skis having read the blurb in one of their mags, but I suspect they were only ever handed to people within 200m of the design centre in Sallanches while a load of dairylea cored noodles with nasty 80s graphics were shipped to the UK.
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Gimme the noodles any day, i'd feel i was cheating the ski industry if i was cruising around on Sportsworld own brand skis that were actually good...
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy