Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Rossignol Ladies Attraxion I

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi folks thinking of buying these for Mrs BS has anyone tried them? She is an intermediate red / Blue crusier with asperations to dabble with off piste. Any views on them or equivilants we ought to look at. Cheers.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
bladeski, isn't the Attraxion I the begginer ski of this range? I'd be inclined to go up the range a bit. I got the Attraxion VI last year and IIRC pamw has the Attraxion V and likes it. A friend of mine bought the Attraxion III too and she liked that. Very, very good ski, and with the oversized shovel of a tip it is well suited to her dabbling off piste.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
agree with sarah, about the I being a beginner. I was tired of battling 5 days with a offpiste twin tip when there wasnt much soft stuff left, and they only had the I to hire me for the last days. They are real easy to ski, but not really at any speed, and def wouldnt be for offpiste - they are pretty narrow as i recall
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
bladeski, yes, I'd go for the higher end of the range. These are mine. http://global.skipass.com/gearguide/ski/2007/rossignol/Attraxion-V.html

They're a couple of years old and I think were top of their range at the time - I bought them second-hand. It says they're for experts (which I'm not). They're fine on piste, not difficult at all - I'm very pleased with them. You can dabble off piste, but I don't think they're particularly built for that.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
bladeski wrote:
Any views on them or equivilants we ought to look at. Cheers.

Modern skis with waists of less than 75mm cannot be considered any sort of 'off piste friendly'.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
thanks folks the seach continues
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy