Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

TK Maxx - skiwear now in stock

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
bug, walked passes it about 4 hours ago, before spending (not my idea) £50 in a chain italian restaurant for dinner for the family.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
tomb, receptor bug in a blue colour in medium and a large in the altrincham tkmaxx for £49.99 , don't look the best quality though and only has fixed vents with removable padding inside
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Today Harrogate TKMaxx had a couple of CoreUpt ski jackets, canary yellow L/XL for £49.99. Various Mamut sweat tops, some HH jackets, fleeces and vests. Sadly in the main a load of cheapo labels.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
London High St Ken one had some icebreaker and smartwool baselayers and some smartwool socks when I went in last week.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
tomb wrote:
Spyderman, ooh.... Did you catch which model poc helmet?

Receptor, £50
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
They had some very tasty black diamond gloves in.. Might still be some around. An absolute steal at £25!!
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Seen some really top range Killy Gaia and Zeus gear in various West Yorkshire shops recently but the prices are still pretty eye-watering (£350+). Bought some quality Dainese 'sample' (non-standard colours from what I can determine) pants for £39.99 and a mid layer for £19.99 which are a fraction of the RRP for the 'normal colours'. Also bought a pair of Rainer vortex gloves for £30 which allegedly retail at over £100. Looks like they have got tons of gear in this season.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy