Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Reims B&B or hotel for Feb

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi

Do any of you guy's have a resonable B&B or hotel that you stay in in Reims. Family of four and not wanting an expensive stop over night on the way home.

Any help will be very much appreciated.

Thanks Shane
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
chect2000, have a look at www.serrechevalierapartment.co.uk/getting-there for a page full of overnight stops we have used in the past. There's a few threads on here too that might help if I can find a couple of links for you I will.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
chect2000, We have used the Etap Reims Thillois, a few times, cheap and OK for one night.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
We use the Campanile www.campanile.com. Very cheap, clean, basic and always accessible to the motorway. On line booking works. We also use the one at Chalon en Champagne if we feel like driving a bit quicker to get further down the road on a Friday evening.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Whatever you do though, don't eat at the Campanile restaurant in Reims Tinqueux, I can only describe the food as roadkill.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
chect2000, and you won't get four in a room in the Campanile either, not sure how old your kids are. Looking for a room for myself for Christmas, I came across this place, looks pretty reasonable
http://www.booking.com/hotel/fr/residence-clairmarais.html?sid=c5f35746e3ce103c9a3a9f14355d5d74;checkin=2009-12-23;checkout=2009-12-24
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hotel B&B's have family rooms for 4. Not stayed in one in Reims though.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Colin B, I don't think they have one in Reims yet.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Helen Beaumont, You're right, it's either down to Troyes or stay much nearer to Calais with Hotel B&B.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Great. Thanks for the help. Got a 4 person room at a Campanille hotel for 54 euros. Most others i tried they would not take 4 (2 adults & 2 kids

Helen: Are you suggesting we miss breakfast? Sad
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
chect2000, It was the dinner that was awful, and there was nowhere else open around the area. Breakfast was at best OK.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy