Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Hooking up with other Single Parents

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm hoping to book a holiday for half term or Easter next year and looking to find other single parents who might be interested in going (I ski and my boys are 10 and 7, one boards and the other skis) I'd prefer not to go with an organised agency if I can help it, the costs are quite high and the choice of resorts very restricted. Does anyone have any ideas where I might begin my search please Puzzled
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
1sunnyday, someone on here used to organise trips for singles, but not for one parent families. As I recall she booked a chalet, and then sold places in it to other singles. A quick Google came up with http://www.singleparentsonholiday.co.uk/2009-02-Alpendorf.php this website, but it is probably no what you were looking for. One way to avoid the supplements for one parent families would be to book a whole chalet at a set price rather than per person. Is there a froum for single parents where you could post for like minded others to join you?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Helen, thanks for the reply Smile I've scoured the internet and yes, there's quite a few single parent forums but whether I'd be able to drum up enough interest to fill a chalet is quite a risk. I thought I might have a little more luck on a skiing site but perhaps you're right, the single parent sites could be better. I've arranged loads of group holidays to halets in the past but always with friends and their families. Now I'm on my own they're all still really supportive but I thought maybe going with others in the same situation would be fun. Perhaps just booking somewhere that's good for my family then posting an entry for others to join us if they like might be a way ahead too? One thing's for sure... we're DEFINITELY going!!!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
1sunnyday, We are not specifically aimed at one parent families, but have had many stay with us here in Morzine.
We have a room available that sleeps up to 4 for half term week, which would suit you (and a twin room). We already have 3 other small groups booked in. Children of 10,12,14, & 15 in the other groups, so some good games evenings are guaranteed.

All rooms are currently available for Easter.
We are primarily a B&B, but do some evening meals by arrangement. Close to town and lifts or ski buses.
Have a look at our website below. We would love to have you stay with us. Nina can offer you a special snowHead price too.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I've been away with www.singlewithkids.co.uk on their Ski-ing holiday to Bulgaria. Just had a quick look at their website and they still seem to be running this. http://singlewithkids.co.uk/holidays/ski-in-bulgaria/ The hotel was lovely, everything was included (from memory this was the passes, lessons and hire) and it was great to meet other single parents when the kids were off playing. Hope this helps x
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
1sunnyday, you can book a trip by yourself to Andorra, they do 'chalet-hotels' there like the Novahotel at Pas de la Casa, book it through Booking.com, or the Granvallira portal, can also include transfer from airport and the bus stops just by the hotel. Fairly reasonably priced, you can a family room which will do all three of you. Also good ski school at Pas. Slopes to suit all levels of ability..... Now to find similar folks interested.....
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Tinder?
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Seeing that the OP posted the question over 7 years ago, you might like to think they've found something by now...
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Well I hope monkeymum is not linked to £1500 Bulgarian ski holidays ( per head)
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
You got that impression too? Well I never!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy