Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Great board at a great price

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Illuminati is a small American company that makes really good snowboards. They basically make two board: the pentagon, which is their lower end cap board, and the hybricon, which is a very nice, all mountain, high end sidewall board. They sell a package deal of:

- Hybricon "Sigil" - 04/05 sidewall snowboard, very light and very nice. My friend rides last years model and loves it, totally damp while still being reactive. Also very stable
- Illuminati 03/04 bindings - these are just technine pro bindings with a different paint job. Technine makes really good bindings - comfortable, reactive, and they come with a lifetime warranty.
- A t-shirt and a snowboard movie of your choice.

This whole package is $485 USD, and they'll ship to the UK for about $100 USD. So all in all, thats about $585 USD, or about 315 pounds (+ tax maybe? I don't know). Anyways, considering how much you guys pay for stuff in the UK, this seems like an excellent deal to me. My friend who rides the hybricon used to ride a Burton Custom, and he prefers the hybricon. I don't work for this company or anything, I just thought it was an awsome deal for anyone living in the UK. I'm going to post this in the Snowboarding forum as well.

Illuminati's site is http://www.ill23.com/ (the deal I was refering to is "Snowboard Package: Hybricon Sigil #1" under "packages")
Technine's site is http://www.technine.com/ (the bindings are basically the Technine Pro Series)
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy