Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Romance in the mountains: 5 snug places for snoggers

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
With Valentines Day rapidly approaching, Sean Newsom of the Sunday Times reviews five cosy ski hotels to snuggle up when the sun goes down: Eagle's Eye Suites in Kicking Horse (Canada), Coeur des Alpes in Zermatt (Switzerland), Rifugio Guglielmina in Gressoney (Italy) (extra intimate contact required in that one!), Hotel Zur Tenne in Kitzbuhel (Austria) and Chalet Mozart in Verbier (Switzerland).

Here's the artcle.

So, if you want a lovers' nest in France you'll have to look elsewhere! Any suggestions?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
David far be it from me to suggest La Rosiere but I think for a romantic location it's not too shabby. Stunning scenary, some terrific restuarants and so close to Italy for that little bit of Italian magic.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
David, just as a token of my loving appreciation please accept this early Valentines gift:
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Heh heh - he mentions that Guglielmina's rooms are unheated. Anyone planning a romantic weekend should consider just what that means.

You get given three duvets each and a torch to light your way to the loo. There's no hot water either. Sharing of bodily warmth essential but romance may be hindered by two layers of thermal underwear.

It's a fantastic place though! We stayed there for New years 2004 and starting the first day of the year by stepping out of the hotel at 3,000m straight into azure skies and fine off piste was just too marvellous. Also amazing to watch Milan at midnight when the fireworks kicked off - a bizarre image reminiscent of Gulf War 1 footage from Iraq - I kid you not.

Last edited by Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do. on Mon 7-02-05 22:06; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Shirley the most romantic place in the entire universe is WENGEN Toofy Grin
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Alan Craggs, that'll be because one needs to find some way to divert ones mind on the interminable train to K Schiedegg?

"Large blankets all round!"
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I could tell you of some great places, but there's some information I won't give out, and then have places ruined by hoards of unromants trying to find romance.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Great places for what Fox?!!! Puzzled
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Inga, We've already seen that here http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=5362
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Alan Craggs, Of course it is, especially if being treated to one of the spectacular sunsets on the Jungfrau wink
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Inga, sorry, that's on a need to know basis.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Inga, it's an old joke. These 'great places' he knows look something like this:

Red Square, Moscow
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy