Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Sauze d'oulx-What is there?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
A Jolly boys outing has been organised to this resort 28 Feb. Any piste/pub tips? I've skied the rest of the Milky Way resorts, but never here! Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Eat at Vince's "di Falco" restaurant - and nowhere else.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Oops, double post

Last edited by Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see? on Sat 22-08-09 10:45; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Di Falco is good fun especially if Vince comes and sits at your table at the end of the evening. Grappa, Limoncello flows and he will remeniss of old times! He was telling us that he is deputy Mayor these days!

There is an "Italian" restaurant next to the main Besson sports shop above the square. Food very good and very cheap! Quality matched di Falco, but ambiance did not. It was however one third the price wink
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Been there 3 times and really enjoyed it especially when the links over to sestriere are open, apres is good but not like some brochures make out (ibiza on snow!) ive stayed at the derby bar hotel twice and the gran trun once both have great bars, gran trun food is good as well.

only downside is sauze can suffer with the snowfall , i don't think i have been when 100% of the lifts/pistes are open

if you need any more info please ask

cheers
Ady
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Second (or third) the Del Falco reccomendation. Vince has helped us with accomodation many a time too.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy