Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

JUST BOOKED ONLY 139 SLEEPS TO GO WOOP WOOP

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
JUST BOOKED THE LADS ANNUAL SKI TRIP ONLY 139 SLEEPS TO GO WOOP WOOP.

WE ARE CALLING IT THE LES GETS/MORZINE KNEE DEEP IN POWDER TOUR, WANTED TO CALL IT THE KNEE DEEP IN CLUNGE TOUR BUT DON'T THINK THE OTHER HALVES WOULD HAVE LIKED IT rolling eyes

ROLL ON JANUARY, JUST ORDERED MY NEW NORTH FACE COAT FOR THE TRIP (WHY DO I DO THIS EVERY YEAR?) IN AUGUST !!

snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead
JUST NICE TO KNOW WE ARE GOING!!

FLIGHTS WITH EASYJET WERE ONLY £68 PER PERSON!! BARGAIN.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
What's clunge?

P.S. Why are you shouting? (I realise you're excited!)
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
watch channel 4's 'the inbetweeners' to discover the meaning of clunge.

and yes i was/am excited snowHead Laughing snowHead Laughing
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I haven't heard the word clunge since those Kriss Akabusi stories were doing the rounds.

Awooga.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
dlawless, knee deep in clunge in that well known clunge magnet Les Gets..... hmm time for a rethink or a venue change

Kids play in Les Gets - grown ups go to St Anton wink
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Quote:

Nadenoodlee

les gets is a hidden gem for clunge, on a trip two years ago we had the pleasure of enjoying some apres ski with a female beach volley ball team from valencia. Shocked apparently they go there annually to get away from the old crowd at st Anton wink
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Quote:

grown ups go to St Anton

if they're girlies or very, very, hot. Yer average Brit male (even WITHa new jacket) has probably got more chance in Les Gets. There are British families who take their nannies skiing with them, I hear.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
just paid the balance, the knee deep in powder/clunge tour is on snowHead
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy