Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Flaine ski resort

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has ever been to this resort? Particularly looking for responses from people who have gone here on a family holiday. Can anyone give me some information on what it's like?

Thanks
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi athena_surf, welcome to snowHeads! snowHead

I haven't been to Flaine but here is a report from someone who went earlier this year on a family trip http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewpost.php?p=1152179 . What sort of information in particular are you after? You might get more responses if you could be a bit more specific Very Happy
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, I'm just looking for someone who would be willing to submit information that would go towards a blog entry or possibly answer a brief questionnaire on the resort. I'd like to know what's on offer apres ski, activities children can do, family friendly restaurants, etc. However, thank you very much for that link, Cathy, as it has a lot of usual information on there!
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I live next door to Flaine in Les Carroz if that's any help!
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Marcellus,

That would be a massive help if you're familiar with the resort. Can you think of a few family places there? I've heard it is one of the best resorts in France if going on a family holiday but in terms of why that is, all companies seem to be flying their own flag. Just looking for some impartial opinions really
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Search Function is your friend.

Why are you asking....you make it sound like it is for publication? If so then I hope there will be suitable linkage back to snowHeads?
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
athena_surf, have you looked at WTSS, good impartial reviews, might need to buy the book to getthe full review, but well worth the money IMHO Very Happy
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy