Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Can't quite find the skis you want...?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
primoz, it's all about paying for something a bit different though - a bit less off-the-shelf - isn't it?

Perhaps someone who gave less of an appearance of being alternately stoned and psychotic could make a go of a similar venture.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
stoatsbrother, I don't know. Personally I don't consider top-sheet design as factor when choosing skis (if I would, I definitely wouldn't ski this what I ski at the moment Wink). But based on experiences I managed to get around forums like this, there's lot of people who do. Therefore I totally agree with you, that there's probably more then enough people, that such business would easily survive... even if you look like stoned schmuck, who has not much idea about this, what he is talking about and/or what he's doing. I guess only problem with this guy was, that he wasn't able to produce anything looking at least similar to skiable ski. Otherwise, I'm pretty sure he would do just fine. Just in this thread, there was enough people to get him going for few months Wink
But now I'm out of this thread again. Skiing WC is finally starting for me too, so there are crazy few months infront of me, and these skis will be last thing on my mind.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Quote:

I don't consider top-sheet design as factor when choosing skis

it was to be a custom ski not just a topsheet rolling eyes
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy