Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

anyone know of a good value large chalet for families?

Poster: A snowHead
Hi All,

Well the summer holiday in Spain has been and gone so time to start planning the ski trip!!

I am looking for a good value chalet for a few families. Possibly 3 or 4 families with young kids. Ideally would like to return to Les Gets but open to anywhere with 1.5 hours of Geneva with transfers included.

It also has to be somewhere that non skiers would feel at home during the day, 2 of the families will have babies under 7 months so mums are not planning on hitting the slopes.

Any help greatfully received!!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
dlawless, When? Very Happy
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
anytime from new year onwards, very flexible kids young enough to take out from school. Ideally looking for good value, from previous experience early jan or late march have been cheap from previous trips but open to all. flexible on dates, flexible on resort just as long as transfers included. Ideally would like catered with drinks included, but again flexible. will consider all. Little Angel
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
dlawless, I'll send you a pm with some ideas
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
chaletfinder.com
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Stayed here a couple of times, with up to 16 of us I think. Very nice.

http://www.chalet-nomad.co.uk/
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Quote:

2 of the families will have babies under 7 months so mums are not planning on hitting the slopes.

rolling eyes
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
dlawless wrote:

have babies under 7 months so mums are not planning on hitting the slopes.
Any help greatfully received!!

err dont go?
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
dlawless, http://www.skifamille.co.uk/NewsOffers.php are doing their bring your Granny for free offer again, so those Mums could bring theirs and get skiing Very Happy
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Quote:

err dont go?

I can understand your comment, I sorta feel the same but they still want to have the holiday, a break from the norm i suppose. No harm in that plus if any of the younger skiers only want half days out then they can go back to the chalet and we can ski all day!! Very Happy so from that respect no complaints from me!

just chatting to a few friends at the pub last night and a long weekend lads trip is going to be organised for January, so any help there would be great. I had better start saving!!
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
dlawless,
Quote:

and a long weekend lads trip is going to be organised for January

http://www.mountainsunltd.com/ Joanne from there is a snowhead and so understands......
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
thanks boredsurfing, have just contacted them.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Boredsurfing, thanks for spotting that ... and thank you for not referring to it as the "grab a granny" offer as seemed to be popular with snowHead s last time round! Laughing
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
ctskifam, no problem, usual commission rate applies Very Happy
Are you doing the London ski show this year?
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Yup - we'll be there, downstairs this time rather than stranded next to the Sushi man on the balcony (I have yet to work out what he was doing there...).
We'll also be at the Snow Centre next Wednesday to ski and chat - http://www.skifamille.co.uk/snowcentre19Aug09.php
snow report
Quote:

2 of the families will have babies under 7 months so mums are not planning on hitting the slopes.

Personal choice of course, but there is no reason the mums can't ski if they want. We went skiing with a 3-month old and choose a chalet with nearby creche so mum spent some time skiing.

But as I said personal choice/decision so please not let's veer into a discussion about selfish parents
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy