Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

World champion US snowboarder busted in New Zealand

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Two high-profile US snowboarders, one understood to be a Winter Olympics double medallist, are to appear in a New Zealand court next week charged with possessing cannabis. The pair were arrested in Wanaka on Saturday night after being stopped for random roadside breath testing. They allegedly had a "not an insignificant amount" of cannabis in their car. They will appear in the Queenstown District Court on Monday.
Apparently, it is unclear whether they are in New Zealand as part of the US snowboarding team ahead of this month's Winter Games....See: http://www.stuff.co.nz/southland-times/news/2716613/US-snowboarders-up-on-dope-charges
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
hahahaha awesome. How can you get busted for cannabis? Is it illegal?

Seeing as wanaka has the only summer pipe with the same radius as the olympic pipe my money is on them being part of the US team. Actually I'll go for danny kaas and mason aquirre being the dope fiends. If it's shaun white I will LOL until I fall over.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Quote:
Seeing as wanaka has the only summer pipe
It does not look like summer to me!!!!!! Do you happen to mean "Southern" Toofy Grin
Another 5-10cm since yesterday so it just keeps coming. Something like 70cm in the last week Little Angel Little Angel Little Angel
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Sarge McSarge, my brother is there next week, god I hate him Sad Thats the dream for me, winter to winter to winter - repeat until dead.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Jonny luv plums, Go the dream. A great blue sky day here and I am stuck in the office. I managed to do five winters back to back when I was young and silly (now old & silly) and it was great. Don't really know why I stopped. I must have thought that I needed to grow up and get a real job. What a fool I was. Sad But I never got busted like the boys from the US.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
And here's the result of the court case and what happened to the 2 snowboarders:

http://www.planetski.eu/news/697
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
that's it? Half an ounce of weed???? I've lost more that that while snowboarding. It was made to sound like they were driving the cheech and chong bus around with weed falling out of the windows.
pfft.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I am sure it only made the news because of who they were. Lots of locals get busted all the time and it is lucky if it makes a couple of lines in the local paper. Who ever said the news media were there to expose the truth must have been stoned at the time.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
haha, hope they don`t get the pi$$ test. Although I wouldn`t have thought a wee bit of blow would be a performance enhancing drug though NehNeh
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy