Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

New knees pleese

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
kill_reign, sounds like you might have most of your problems in the anterior (patello-femoral) compartment. Most of the stuff you will read about knees is about medial and lateral compartments, menisci (cartillages) and ligaments etc.

TBH I don't think you will get more useful info from the internet without some more anatomically/diagnostically specific info about what is going on - Freddie Paellahead has way more knowledge of sports medicine than I btw.

If you have chondral defects ( holes in the bearing surface ) in your patello-femoral joints, sometimes articular cartillage grafts/injections are done (getting way out of my area of expertise btw - only seen 2 people with this - so take this all with a pinch of salt). Where I work we have very decent knee surgeons but this kind of stuff goes to the RNOH in London.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
stoatsbrother wrote:
Freddie Paellahead has way more knowledge of sports medicine than I btw.
Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
excellent Freddie Paellahead, i got some tape for last season but never got round to using it as I never really knew the best way to tape up.

As for my mate the sports tech I belive he does stuff with the Scotland football squad so hopefuly he has some decent actual advice with regards to a physical examination, also sure he may have a few contacts. Fingers crossed i can get some positive results out the great advice I`ve recieved. (am in the middle of the north sea right now) I`ll have a rake about some of the various rescources mentioned and i`ll keep you posted to any decent progress and advice i can post up with regard to what I find Smile
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy