Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Winter 09/10 trips / holidays

Poster: A snowHead
Easy for me....

Saalbach/Hinterglemm, Zell am Zee, Flachau, Alpendorf, Zachensee, Radstadt, Schladming.... etc etc etc....
Ski Amade, Austria - about 1st december to 1st May NehNeh Razz NehNeh
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
November to May Skiing Very Happy
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
G'wa 17th Dec- 8th Jan.

Jasper 17th Mar- 31st Mar.

And, hopefully, the rest as it happens.

John.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
o11y wrote:
warren smith booked for 12th-19th Dec... Very Happy

Hi o11y - We've also booked Warren Smith for that week - very excited Smile

Have they confirmed to you that the course will begin in Monday 14th December and not Sunday 13th December? I've booked my flights and only get into town on Sunday night!
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Only 4 days in Kitzbuhel end of january so far...
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
1556garyt wrote:
o11y wrote:
warren smith booked for 12th-19th Dec... Very Happy

Hi o11y - We've also booked Warren Smith for that week - very excited Smile

Have they confirmed to you that the course will begin in Monday 14th December and not Sunday 13th December? I've booked my flights and only get into town on Sunday night!

No havent heard anything from them. I have already booked my flights and accomodation for the saturday.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
o11y,

We asked when we booked... In actual fact, it just happened to suit us more for the course to run Mon to Fri as opposed to Sun to Fri with a Wednesday break and they confirmed that this would be the case for this week. Hope it still is the case?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hemel Hempstead December 12th Toofy Grin
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Mayrhofen all season.... I am in the top five most happiest people in the world at this moment!!! Get yourselves along and we'll head for a ski! always like to meet new people
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Yep, 2 months booked for Jan. Winter Park, US . 3rd year. Off piste/backcountry sucks; don`t come!! Toofy Grin Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Actually will be glad to hook up with anyone going Jan - March. I know WP and accommodation (where to get it cheap) extremely well ;PM me for any info.
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
susieski, How easy is it to get to Winter Park from Breckenridge (I'm there for 4 weeks Jan/Feb)?
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
end of january mayrhofen for 1 week
east coast usa end of feb for 1 week
west coast of usa first 2 weeks in march
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Lots of choice, no decisions made yet, st jean d'aulps with a some mates or tignes with uni in january. Then theres a 2 week trip to alp d'huez in easter I could go on. Or finally i might knock this winter on the head, do some work, save a few grand and go down to las lenas for the whole of next summer. What would you pick?
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
13th February - 1 week - Livigno
27th March - 1 week - 3V

Anyone here own a time machine? Crying or Very sad
ski holidays
If only! Sad New baby due Monday so all plans on hold...although I do have a cunning plan...
latest report
I am off to ADH on Jan 9th for a week and Serre Chevalier for a week on 6th Mar.
Having just had my summer holiday I am now looking forward to getting on the snow and with that in mind, I have just moved to Kings Langley which is 5min drive from the Hemel Snowzone.

What is it like using this facility?
I have been in and had a look at the facility and it looks ok.
When are the busy times to avoid?

Do Snowheads get a discount??
snow conditions
rich.ll,

A few hours drive down interstate 70. Lots of people commuting from Copper to WP though so you may be able to hook up with a lift. Best site for that TGR.
latest report
Dontlikeheights, If you do a forum search and choose the forum 'snow events' you will find several threads about/related to Hemel Snow Centre. snowHead
snow conditions
Off to Schladming 23/1 til 30/1 with my geordie mate to take in the night race and rack up the miles at supersonic speed !!! Twisted Evil
latest report
briand6868, Welcome to snowHead s!
snow report
Fernie, BC, 1st December to 30th April.... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ski holidays
Another one for Tignes, 13 Dec. Got a chalet booked, 10 of us going - can't wait Very Happy

If that trip's successful, may well look to get some later season snow as well...
latest report
Ta Iski, nice to hear a mate of mine fattes13 got his level 2 in Saas Fee, Oi Wayne was that STUART yuo were feeding with the carrot in your photos. Very Happy
ski holidays
Japan, France, Switzerland and Scotland in Dec, Jan, Mar and Apr.

Wootwoot! snowHead
ski holidays
Just got the confirmation letter through for our trip to Whistler in April next year snowHead snowHead snowHead
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy