Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

List of Ski Shops in Buenos Aires, Argentina

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Im in Buenos Aires at the moment and need to buy a snowboard jacket. Does anyone know of a site that will give me a list of shops that sell what I need in BA?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
www.ski.ar
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
RATM, need to buy? cant you wait until you get to a resort? When i was out there last summer i found most resort towns had a good selection of ski/board wear but it was a bit pricey. St Martin de los Andes had lots and lots of ski shops that i spent a small fortune in Smile
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Well I was going to wait till I got to Ushuaia to buy something but as you said things are pricey in the resorts and Im on a budget. Also I reckon BA should have a better selection to choose from at slightly cheaper prices. Ive come across alot of this local brand Montagne so far but the colours are horrible (think orange and black).

Anyone any ideas where to get the major brands, ie Burton, Ride, etc in BA¿ Only here today and tomorrow so any help much appreciated.

Also Snobunni did the resorts you were in have the likes of Burton etc¿ Or was it just local unfamiliar brands¿
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
RATM, the resorts had all the major brands and a decent selection, and they weren't extortionate so might be worth a punt.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
RATM,
The only ski shop in Ushuaia is Popper. The main brands everywhere in Argie are Salomon skis and Columbia clothing. Another local clothing brand is Alpenskate. As for prices, Ushuaia might be cheaper as there's no IVA (VAT) there. Don't expect to find anything like EB or S & R here. The nearest equivalent in BA is Euroski.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy