Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

2 days to go.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
m00958, where do you work?

I get six weeks a year, four or five on the ski slopes, one or two on the dancefloor in Ibiza.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Frosty the Snowman wrote:
CP, Hopefully you will be in La Rosiere on 27th March and we can discuss this further. If your lucky I'll take the basket off my ski pole before ra.................. sorry getting carried away again wink . SeriouslyCP, when are you off to LR
Next Sunday for the half term scrums at Gatwick and Lyon. Won't be as bad as Saturday though. We did that last year to Les Deux Alps and the 5 hour transfer was not funny. That was more than half the time it took to drive from Calais to Villaroger ( Les Arcs ) the week before Christmas.

I see your going for Easter, I wonder how busy La Ros get's at these peak times - David?

Cheers

CP
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Kramer, it's a small company, hence we can't afford to have people off for too long. 20 days isn't a true reflection, as we always close down over Xmas, so it's actually somewhere between 23-25 days a year (depending on where Xmas falls). However, it's not very useful that we have that break as I wouldn't want to go away at that time.

Where do you work? Must be a government based job, or flex time, to get that much holiday!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy