Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

WhiteDotFreeride Clear-out ??

Poster: A snowHead
Forgive me for being about nine miles behind the curve, but is this the same bunch of planks which took a detour en-route to the snowHead test???

http://www.extremesportstrader.co.uk/view/1892/5+SETS+of+brand+new+skis+for+s/

(listed somewhere from Bradford originally).
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
google search for the mobile number.....

[link removed at request of police and kiwi1]
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
fr0sty, Thanks for that. Will forward onto police straight away. Bit strange as the skis in question were recovered and used at the hemel test.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
fr0sty, Just noticed the ad dates. The same day in June when the 5 pairs were stolen. Interesting that the theiving scum had tried to sell them in other places and not just the shop in Halifax.

As everyone can see from his second ad, the incrediably stupid theiving Fitzwilliam has left is name and phone number and I feel it only fair for anyone reading this to text the wan*er and tell him what he is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
kiwi1, wink Do you think they get up this early? Toofy Grin I think they are awake now Laughing
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Boredsurfing, I've written down the number just in case the adds are removed. Hmmmm are they able to use my images without permission?????
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
kiwi1, Does the e mail work on that ad? I'm sure some spammers may need it Toofy Grin

aaah! The mobile number goes to o2 voicemail now Toofy Grin Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Boredsurfing, not sure about the email but we've fired them a nice email just in case so I'm sure it would be only right to send as many NICE Skullie Toofy Grin emails to the email responce option in the gumtree ad:-D Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
kiwi1, Take a screen shot of the ad. just in case it is removed - Alt and Print Screen at the same time then paste the image into something like Word, or save a copy of the whole web page. It might all be useful stuff if it hasn't already gone to court.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Megamum, thanks. He got a police caution that stays on his record for 5 years. Police said he had no priors and showed remorse. Bet he wasn't being remorseful when he was taking images from my site to sell them and calling a ski shop to try and sell them.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
kiwi1, and not only the images, you're not telling me that he knew all the technical griff without looking it up somewhere. For an opportunist thief with no priors he went about unloading them in a fairly organised though slightly naive (in that he didn't go about hiding the trail too well) way. It makes me wonder why a 'no priors' suddenly turned 'bad' the moment opportunity knocked. Clearly to unload something you don't own that you are thinking of charging £1800 for is premptive thinking. There is theft and theft - its one thing to pick up £20's worth of ciggies that someone has dropped on the way home from shopping (and which you are unlikely to find an owner for) and flog it to a family member for a fiver, but to pick up a gold watch or wallet full of credit cards (as I have previously done) is clearly a trip to the local cop shop to hand it in.

kiwi1, I think your thief got away too lightly - there should have been 40 hrs community in there at least
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Megamum wrote:
kiwi1,

kiwi1, I think your thief got away too lightly - there should have been 40 hrs community in there at least

Yup.....totally agree although with Frosty finding the ad above, its been the first time my wife and i have felt like we've been able to express to them how we feel (by email) so we do feel better for getting that of our chests.
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
kiwi1, Did the Nursing council(?) take any action against him?
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Boredsurfing, I really don't know. I haven't sent a letter yet and I don't know if the police have reported them. I didn't know that they'd tried to sell the skis out side of the shop in Halifax and these two ads have made me really angry as it shows the lengths they went to to shift the skis and that they were clearly on our website where they could have got our phone number. Credit to extreme trader and gumtree, a quick mail from me and they stopped the adds straight away.
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
quote from the original thread "It transpired that the skis had been delivered to the wrong address, and the neighbors rather than passing them on had decided to make a bit of money on the side"

Did you check with the delivery company who signed for the package? "M. Mouse?"
latest report
daehwons, he even signed his own name! The guy is clearly very stupid.
snow report
daehwons, Sure did and surprisinly it wasn't me or M Mouse. Toofy Grin
snow report
I'm one who puts things behind me and I guess it's largely due to this thread that this has just happened, I've just had the bloke who did this come around and apoligise with the police. Turns out they were a nice young family who made a mistake all be it a bad one.

I guess my first thoughts were correct and the apoligy was better late than never.

Thanks Snowheads for your pursuit of ski justice, thanks the police for sorting it and thanks to.... you know who for apoligising.

The balance is restored. THE END
latest report
Good to hear kiwi1,

Cheers!
ski holidays
hmmm, all's well that ends well and everyone's talking bout yer skis eh? nice one Twisted Evil Laughing Laughing
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy