Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Granny goes free

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
An often asked question is that of childcare for the very young kid's.
One enterprising snowHead with his own company has come up again with this superb offer take your Granny and have no worries aboout who is looking after the offspring Toofy Grin .

Quote:
The return of our ever popular "Granny goes too" offer. One free grandparent with every booking of at least two adults and one child; available in all chalets.
No more Granny (or Grandpa) sulking at home as you take the beloved grandchildren to the Alps for Christmas. Plus, none of you have to do the washing up on Christmas Day!

Be careful guys Granny can often mean the M I L Toofy Grin

Full details here

I guess he is too shy to pimp the offer himself on here wink
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Quote:
The Snow Centre is in Hemel Hempstead just 10 minutes from the M25 and 5 minutes from the M1. It features the UK's largest indoor ski slope and opened in May this year.

hmm.....
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Quote:

Be careful guys Granny can often mean the M I L

Or event the M ! Whatever you do will have its downsides. "I don't want to go to Kerry" has become our family byeline for some activity thats really unappealing, and originates from the Nanny service from the eponymous girl with a now defunct ski company. Puzzled
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Masque, and the snowHeads eveing was / is a better deal ££ Very Happy
Dont you find it refreshing that there is at least one ski operator that posts on here but not pimps on here Smile
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
does Granny also get a free lift pass and equipment hire?
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
"Granny Does Davos".
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy