Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Best Place for Tuition? Upper Intermediate/Advanced

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi, i've been to Val and Tignes and skied with instructors from the development centre in both resorts, think someone here has already mentioned them. Any way for what it's worth i had great lessons on both sides of the hill and from the original post it sounds like they could be right up your street as they seem to do more 'advanced' stuff than alot of schools.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
magic_hat, hello am new to snowheads, and been looking at various ski courses and also reading many snowheads threds... going goggle eyed. according to your very first thred, "we are looking for higher intermediate / advanced schooling that will help us improve our technique on moguls and possibly give us an intro to some off piste." this course could be what you're looking for: http://www.inspiredtoski.com/courses/bumps hope that helps, right back onto my own project to find the right trip for me! let me know if you book that one!
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
JulesSki, welcome to Snowheads!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
This is not a shameless bump for my own thread! I already have more than enough suggestions to go on from the ever reliable snowhead community...

However, just after posting the original message I was sent away with work and have barely been at home. Then my internet connection went awol, then i went on holiday for 3 weeks, so I haven't really had a proper chance to digest all the responses and to say "Thank You" to everyone who took the time to reply.

So, if you replied to this and had either a) forgotten about it completely or b) thought i was just another ignorant muppet who posts a query and then disappears without so much as a word, I'd like to say "Thanks for your suggestion"
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
easiski, Extra apologies go to you for not replying to you. I read your message on a horrendously slow hotel connection and haven't had proper chance until now to sort stuff out. I need to knuckle down and get something sorted for Jan.

Will reply to your PM...
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy