Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Powder Mag TV Tremblant episode.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
http://rideguidesnow.mobilerider.com/tv/548/vendor-812-media-18546-0-0-title-QuebecMont-Tremblant-Part-2.html
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
http://rideguidesnow.mobilerider.com/tv/548/vendor-812-media-18547-0-0-title-QuebecMont-Tremblant-Part-1.html
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
OK there is one section in here where it looks like I ski like poo-poo. The conditions were boiler plate freeze with rocks coming through. Where you see my skis come apart and I safety ski it I just ripped an edge off of my ski. Thank God Salomon was sponsoring it. LOL
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
which person are you in the Part-1 film?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
In part one you see me skiing in the background most often. I was originally just hired as their guide.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Wow, it's really flat there. Wasted 10 minutes of my life on those clips. TD.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
JB007, OK, so it advertises the resort, but so what? - they are slick, well made and in the middle of a snowless summer in the UK good to sit and watch and dream of the winter snow. FWIW I enjoyed them.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I love the rideguide for Norquay, it is probably one of the coolest I have seen. It has real skiing in it too!

http://www.rideguide.ca/frmSearchSnow.aspx?&search=SNOW%20125&segment=3

Segment 4 is pretty cool as well.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
parlor wrote:
Wow, it's really flat there. Wasted 10 minutes of my life on those clips. TD.

Come here and ski with me for a few days and I'll tell what. I'll take you down Sergeant, Corporal, and Private. Maybe to windows, or Thor's thumb. Places not on the map but I gave a hit about in the video.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
JB007, Were you one of those in the pale blue Salomon jackets?
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
JB007, normally I try to avoid places that have names. We'll see, I'll let you know.
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Quote:
Come here and ski with me for a few days and I'll tell what. I'll take you down Sergeant, Corporal, and Private. Maybe to windows, or Thor's thumb. Places not on the map but I gave a hit about in the video.

I may take you up on that one day, my wife loves tremblant and Canada in general as it is sum ut different to Europe. And can see us going back agin one yr, very small resort compared to the usual suspects that we are used to in europe. But it has it's palce as it is very compact and has a very high standard of hotels and restraunts for actualy cheaper prices than europe resorts. You cant compare the skiing to the like of Val/tignes etc but for a family resort it has enough to keep all standards of skier happy for a week albeit some runs were very short and 3 diffenent run names linked together were really one mid length run. Regardles of how active the piste map designer was with the piste names.

It cost me less to get to Tremblant than to Tignes this year, the only downer was the flight time and the very cold days we had in early jan. Not too cold to stop you skiing but at minus 30 and lower you gotta keep going and cant hang around yapping for long.

DJ
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
parlor wrote:
JB007, normally I try to avoid places that have names. We'll see, I'll let you know.

they have those names out of respect and I found and cleared those stashes.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
I went to Tremblant about 7 years ago when I was a beginner. Absolutely loved it and haven't been back but really hoping to get there next February to join some friends for a week. Just need some reasonably priced flights - any ideas?
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Booked the flights so it's Tremblant for me in February.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy