Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Lift Passes - France

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all,

Myself and my girlfriend are heading to Les Arcs for the 09/10 season.

Although we are going to be in a huge resort I want to use other resorts, tignes Val 3 valleys etc...

Can anyone advise if the season lift passes can be used in other resorts?

Or, is there an option where you can buy a pass that allows it?

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Welcome to snowHeads snowHead

Have a look at http://www.holiski.com/en
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Dry Boy, if you buy a Paradiski (Les Arcs & La Plagne) season pass it gives you a few 'free' days in Espace Killy and the Trois Vallees (2 days in each, IIRC). Beyond those days I've received good discounts in Tignes and in La Rosiere by being a season pass holder for Paradiski - best ask at the lift pass office to see if they offer any reductions.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Welcome Dryboy you'll have a great time!

With the Paradiski Season pass provided you pay full retail (and not workers rates) then you get 2 free days in each of 3v & Espace Killy (so 4 free days in total). I believe with a Les Arcs only pass you got one free day in each of those resorts. If it's a workers pass then you get nada. When going to the other resort you must take your Paradiski pass with you and present it along with the discount (free) voucher to get the 3v pass. Then make sure you stick the Paradiski pass in the right hand pocket as otherwise the poor lift gates get confused...

According to Snowcrazy then you can get 50% off a La Ros day pass, but I never tried that one myself. I did have a look at Holiski but it really wasn't that well sorted for last season - I could never find a published price for the charges - and I'm always suspicious of 10% off without seeing a price. Plus in somewhere like 3v it only covers lifts in Meribel/Les Menures and not Courchevel/VT, so not that handy really. Other resorts currently listed are too far away for sensible day trips

I did a season in Peisey/Vallandy les arcs last year - some comments which may be of interest http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=53223 and http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=46330&start=253
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks for the reply guys,

Bertie - I read some of your blogs, some good info cheers!!! Im actually going to be renting a room in Moulin, you probably know, but a small village just down the hill from Vallandry! Can't wait, were looking for a bit more of a laid back approach and know the couple (from renting their catered chalet last season) who we are going to be renting from and needless to say, they aren't 1st year seasonaires drinking till 5am then first lift. So should be good times!

How did you find the not working part? Although we don't need to work whilst out there were thinking a part time job each might be good! Probably try bar work or something!

Cheers
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Dry Boy,
Quote:

know the couple (from renting their catered chalet last season)

Cathy and Mark by any chance
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Quote:

Cathy and Mark by any chance

Nosorry, Sarah and Alex
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy