Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Next holiday

Poster: A snowHead
Where are people thinking of going this/next year. Anyone booked? Must start planning MrP and MrG.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Off to Val Thorens at Easter again I think - might hire a board for a day if we manage to do a bit more at Castleford!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Sauze over new year, but want another one before 14th Feb as can't go after then. Was thinking Morzine???

Also thinking of buying a couple of throwaway flights to grab a weekend in Scottyland if the conditions are ok.........brave or stupid i'm not quite sure yet!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Being a scotsman...............brave!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Mr Robertson, the initail blueprints for decision making are being drafted as we speak!. We need to establish the numbers first. An email has been sent to the appropriate people today.

I fully expect you to maintain the good progress you have been making under my tutorage. Razz
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
considering a McNab course - see the thread I've just started on that subject
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Kev, now you have mastered the piste the next step is the powder fields and riding over winter lodge roofs. Twisted Evil

PS- If you do a roof, kev that means Mr T is the only one not to jump of a roof! Nothing like taking the mick out of BB then.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
10 of us have booked a week in Solden - first week in Feb.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Alpe D for me. Of course, nothing is booked but as I only got one propper day last time I think I should try to see a bit more of the resort than le hopital !! I intend to continue where I left off in Saalbach....mastering fresh pow whenever possible. Very Happy
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Im off to Arinsal in March and prob Les Deux ALpes in January but ive only booked Arinsal so far
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Ah, Arinsal. What a cracking little resort. Decent slopes, great nightlife and cheap-ish booze. Couple of great bars in Arinsal, Derby Bar and Quo Vardis. Top notch.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
There's a couple of new bars open there now Richie.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Last time I went we were always in Surf and El Cau, and used to eat in the EL Moli by the gondola. We were in the St Gothard then- so had to get the ski bus up but this time were in the Diana Parc of the Princesa Parc- CANT WAIT!!

Arinsal is good if you're going with Family- but the shops are rubbish and its not as good nightlife as Pas, but I did learn to board in Arinsal! Instructor was hot!
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Excuse my ignorance, but where is Arinsal? Switz or Austria? I have never been anywhere bar France and once Italy (I know I know) and def looking for somewhere new. Also, Nadenoodle, your comment re Family is important to me these days. Can you elaborate?
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Peter Leuzzi, Andorra, but Nadenoodlee, can tell you more, she's the unofficial Andorran ambassador to Snowheads Very Happy
ski holidays
..... and Smirnoff (ducks..... Wink )
latest report
Well hope someone can hold the Fort for a few days.Me,Kev,Richie & Mr Phil The Air Prior are off to Alpey D in the morning......Anyone else going tomorrow ?(Saturday 5th Feb)
latest report
bug,Forgot to say looking at La Plagne for a Revisit Next season,though hoping to go to either Val T or Val D in April.
snow report
Keeps changing every day... trying to get to Tignes at the end of the month, but looking doubtful. THough by hook, crrok or credit card ... will be in Livigno mid to end March....

Can't believe that I haven't been away this year... hence the lack of posts ... feeling very sad about it all... Sad
snow conditions
Well all i know i've booked off week 2/4 /05 onwards........Destination unknown.Be good to meet other snowheads if there away that week in the same resort.
snow conditions
Simon... what are you talking about???? What do you mean I'm repeating myself......

oooh how'd that happen... psychic or wot ???

Still very sad though..... pass me that bottle...

Laughing Laughing

Last edited by You'll need to Register first of course. on Fri 4-02-05 22:19; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
I think you're repeating yourself Oisin!(Though if he edits his post i'm gonna look a Tit!)
ski holidays
Guess that'll be our private joke then???

Don't look at me like that.... wink
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy