Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Hello, Icelantic, Liberty, and Never Summer

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello,

It was nice to meet some of you at the recent SnowHeads event at the Snow Centre in Hemel Hempstead. I did not know much about the SnowHeads until then!

I work for Maxtrack. We distribute among other things Icelantic Skis, Liberty Skis and Never Summer Snowboards. Those who attended the ski and board show at the NEC in the last few years might also remember us as MBS Mountainboards who did the mountainboard show.

ICELANTIC
Andy who is pretty well known round here has been doing Icelantic for the last few years but has now moved on to his own venture - WhiteDot Freeride. Icelantic Skis are produced in the Never Summer factory using many of the same components and techniques, so we know they are amazingly well built and have no worries about taking them on.

You can see our new Icelantic Skis website here.

If you subscribe to the newsletter you can also get a sneak peak at the 09/10 Icelantic catalogue.

DEMOS
As mentioned already we recently did the SnowHeads demo at Hemel Hempstead. We will be touring the country doing many more demos in September-December. In order to keep informed of when these are I suggest you sign up to either the Icelantic or Never Summer newsletters. That way you will always know what is going on.

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. I hope to see everyone on a slope sometime soon!

Tom.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
tombeaton, Welcome to snowHead s
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
tombeaton, May i add another welcome to snowHead

Now i'm aware this is only a personal opinion but..... ius there any chance next years Icelantics could be a bit less..... what's the word i'm looking for....... UGLY.

I'm not tryin to be a negative tw@t and i think from reviews i've read they are fantastic skis i just don't think i could ever be happy owning a pair with the designs on them. What are this years like? Similar look or something new? i hope the latter.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hey Fastandicy...

The ones on the site with the faces are the current season ones - 08/09. For the next years designs you will need to subscribe to the newsletter then you will get a link to it. The new designs are a lot more colourful and very pretty i think. I too an not overly keen on the current season ones.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
tombeaton,

OK, my curiosity got the better of me. I've subscribed and await a sneak peek
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Oops duplicate

Last edited by You'll need to Register first of course. on Wed 24-06-09 18:27; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
And another. Damn computer

Last edited by Then you can post your own questions or snow reports... on Wed 24-06-09 18:28; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
how long till the 2009 MBS gear is up on the website? Just got a comp 95 which stomps all over that atom 95 I had.
I dunno if you ever saw it but I was the guy in switzerland who emailed the pictures of the melted hubs to you.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Jonny luv plums,

We have a whole new 2009 website due out any day. It is very close to ready. This will show all the new boards and acessories. It is a shame it is so late but we have had a number of issues. It is always the same with big launches.

fastandicy,

So now you have seen the 09/10 stuff - what do you think?
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
tombeaton, Still not entirely loving the look but they're certainly not ugly like last years. I think they could definitely grow on me and you never know, i do need a powder ski. (By need i of course mean want Laughing )
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
fastandicy wrote:
tombeaton, Still not entirely loving the look but they're certainly not ugly like last years. I think they could definitely grow on me and you never know, i do need a powder ski. (By need i of course mean want Laughing )

I totally understand what you mean. They are very individual and have a very different focus to most brands. They are not going for the cool kids who buy the latest hot brand. The proof will of course be in the riding and how they feel - this normally gets a great response.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
I love the look of my 08/09 Nomads and you could sell tickets in the lift queue for the people who stop and look......................
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
any chance of me getting an evo sl-r for free Very Happy

Liking the new MBS stuff Cool
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
tombeaton, I told you or your rep at Hemel what I thought of them - unfortunately I'd already snagged a pair of kiwi1's ex demos. I really think they fill a niche in the market for people who don't really believe fat skis can work or are intimidated by moving up in size from their say 160 - 170 piste ski to a longer freeride ski. Unfortunately getting people to try is the real way to get buyers as you're not a default brand like Solly or Rossi so I'd be inclined to pound the demos at indoor slopes hard if I was you.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy