Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Abelboden Anyone been there

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Looking at booking Abelboden next year for mid March. Just want a nice easy resort that my wife can enjoy (now we are no longer taking the kid's Razz Razz ) and somewhere different to the mega resorts we usually frequent but she ski's about a quarter of.

Seen this hotel called Beau Site which looks rather nice, my main concern is the height of the area, anyone been and should we be OK for mid March
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
We went this March, had too much snow!
Tree lined World cup run is best when snowing, Lenk area also great.
Do do a day at Enstligenalp, absolutely beautifull enclosed bowl on top of mountain( only T-bars though) that locals from area frequent.
Adelboden was wonderfull, lovely little affordable town. We self-catered and loved the well stocked supermarket, also nice wines.
Ski is of high standard and more than enough for a good week.
I cannot recommend it highly enough, not much apres ski , but we had kids with anyway.
Do not know Beau Site, but town not very big, easy walk anywhere. We stayed a bit down a steep path and left skis at lockers at liftstation for small fee.
Hope you enjoy, please ask if anything else you want to know.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Yes I have been to Adelboden and stayed at the Beausite.

Use the search function for more details. Put 'Adelboden' in subject search and 'Latchigo' in author search.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Latchigo,
Read your review and for reasons in your review is why I always go back to the France Massifs. Grit my teeth and pay the extortinate prices.

Help me just want something different, tried a few different places but always dissapointed with the skiing/infastructure.

N.B. can live without the Yetti bar and the likes

Want good skiing without Ibiza on ice !! Laughing Laughing
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
In reply to my own post, been to Tignes, Les arcs, 3 Valleys etc several times.

Is there anywhere that offers skiing like this without dreading opening the Credit card statement the month after.

Been to Valloire, Passo tonale and serre chavalier also they just dont compare on the skiing, but qaint.

Want 3 Valleys qaint without being ripped off, dont suggest Bansko I have also been there and wont be going back Blush
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy