Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Dubai

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just got back from SkiDubai - FANTASTIC snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead

Really highlighted how unfit I was Confused

But, a great time.

Arrived at 8:45 am (supposedly opens at 9, rest of (giant) mall at 10). Cost :200Dhms 35-40 pounds depending on exchange rate), including locker key. Had jacket and pants in my size, boots and skis were Atomics - not sure which type. All included in price. Also included were desposable socks. But not hat or Jacket.

Temp inside= -4C. (Temp outside= 42C)

At 9am only 2 others on piste.

Took 4 man chair to halfway station and came off and skiied the blue. Good, well groomed snow. Light bluish and a bit flat. skis good, boots a bit lose.
Took chair to top. It is 150m of wide red that feeds into the blue. Take the right side of the red and it ends in a bit of Black. They advertise 400m of piste with a 60m drop - I reckon around 350m of useble snow.

By 10 was filling up. Much to do besides ski including a couple of bobsleigh runs and nursery sloopes with moving carpet. Also, advertised for experienced skiiers only a button lift staight to the top on the edge of a black. This appeared to be the hardest thing in the dome!!! Laughing

Like all indoor slopes you quickly become used to the runs. Best enjoyed as a group snowHead
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Sounds good, bold TimDog unbold! Wish we had anything that good in the UK. Going green

Think there might be a problem with your browser confused. Still, it's a laugh for the rest of us lol lol lol.

wink
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
andyph, so I copied and pasted what I had put on DC and it didn't work Laughing
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
2 threads one works http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=52940#1265384
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I'm confused now Confused
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
TimDog, so how long do you get for the money?

I did see some pictures during it's construction and they were awesome.....the magnitude etc
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
TimDog wrote:
I'm confused now Confused

Some how you opened 2 threads of the same name one the formatting and emoticons work the other (this one) they dont

I'll bump the other one too. Cool
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
northantsred, 2 hours, timed from when you get on the lift, not when you buy the ticket.

With regards the magnitude - now swamped by larger buildings and construction. Even the roads are big. From E66 along the E311 to the D63 the road is in places 8 lanes wide each way. . .
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
best say it on here aswell then...any pics?
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
im living in Dubai at the moment and have been a few times to Ski Dubai.

Its a lot of fun for a beginner like me. I use the trips now to practice triks etc

They have a jump at the end of the run that falls into a huge inflated sack. Its superb
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Ciaran123, i think that inflated sack is referred to as an "airbag" and the company that runs it travels around britain, usually coinciding with freestyle nights. it looks like a lot of fun.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
'airbag' is the word.

its been there a while and looks like a permenant feature as it has ski dubai printed all over it
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy