Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Free child places??

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Has anyone found ANY free child places this year? Got one last year with Thomson/Crystal who still claim to have them. Any tips on how to find these?

Looking forward to new season already!!!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Lorenzo, a long time since I looked for them, but I only managed to get one once.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
oh, and most of the time, they were a con, as by the time you paid the underoccupancy and flight supplements, you hadn't got a free place at all.

The best and most transparent deal was a villa holiday which gave a genuinely free child place , and gave a reduced price for the second child. The second child counted towards the occupancy of the villa.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Try http://www.espritski.com/FreeChild.aspx haven't looked at the detail this year but done OK in the past...
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
we couldn't find any either so gave up and got a cheapish self caterer over easter. we are booked into pierre vacannce arc 1800.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I got a free child place out of Esprit for La Ros next year but they were trying to do me for an empty bed which they haven't done before....
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Lorenzo, As Helen Beaumont, says, most 'free child places' are nothing of the kind, by the time you pay (in particular...) the underoccupancy charges. You may be better to organise something DIY - many catered chalets will offer reduced child prices (ages vary, but to around 12/14 yrs in general, with babies/toddlers free or a nominal charge) and the self-catered prices are the same whether you fill the property to capacity or not.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
got one free and one at £99 to france in January 10 next year - total price £1300 in a catered chalet Very Happy with crystal , mind i booked in December 08
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Never managed one at New Year, but got quite good price from Crystal where kids are in their own room in Kaprun. Couldn't face sharing with them, it's a wonder the first one ever got a sibling. Wink
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Thanks all. Got a good deal last year and I am only just realising how good it was! We are now having to pay £900 for four year old who was free last year. Will start a new thread asking for tips on how to go independently this year. Many thanks again.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy