Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Making a profit out of Snowheads...?

Poster: A snowHead
Hmmm... I'm not sure I should be shouting about this, but it has just come to my attention that with two bashes under my belt this year, a couple of t-shirts and now the possibility of discounted membership and sH club nights at Hemel that I am now officially making quite a good profit out of my super/mega thingy. Shocked Very Happy

In all fairness, that was never the intention, (sorry admin) but what a result snowHead snowHead Anyone else in the same position?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I've made a profit from snowheads - I've profitted from skiing with some very nice people and enjoyed their company...

I've enjoyed taking part in the montybear-villaroger challenge too..

that's enough for me thanks..
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Schuss in Boots, I don't think admin has set a maximum limit to donations yet...
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
stoatsbrother, Exactly. I'm not sure I'm overly comfortable with making a profit out of it, that wasn't the plan in the first place. Confused Just a bit shocked how quickly the discounts rolled up. Shocked

bertie bassett, Agreed 100% Money couldn't buy what I personally get out of sH's. Very Happy Apologies if the OP didn't quite make that clear.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
And when I first saw this thread I thought it was going to be from DG about admin wink Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
cathy, me too, and don't mention chocolate buttons Toofy Grin
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Schuss in Boots, you'll need all the profit you can get for when you come to my place next month wink
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
spyderjon, Laughing Laughing I'll live with it if you can tune things to make me ski like a god... Toofy Grin
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Schuss in Boots, he tunes legs as well??? Shocked NehNeh wink
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
stoatsbrother, Twisted Evil Laughing [mutter, mutter] nope, that's your job.... NehNeh
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
stoatsbrother, In Schuss's case, he'll also need to tune "wonky knees" Toofy Grin
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Schuss in Boots, I'll bring my tuning tools to the BBQ... Toofy Grin
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
stoatsbrother, Just as long as it's not classified as a picnic... Shocked Toofy Grin

Alastair Pink, Wonky, knobbly knees... there's no hope for me.. rolling eyes Laughing
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
ROTFLMAO.....
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
I've taken the hint and will upgrade my status as soon as I have some funds in my Paypal thingy-whatsit. Very Happy
ski holidays
stoatsbrother wrote:
Schuss in Boots, he tunes legs as well??? Shocked NehNeh wink

Apparently he melts wax on them and rips it off then applies Zardoz to make them silky smooth.
Its extra for the bikini line and I think hot boxing is code for a brazillian.
Apparently immac and gillete pay him millions not to advertise this.
Some say he might even be the Stig
All we know is he's got great biscuits Shocked
snow report
Schuss in Boots, OK, how much has he paid you to make this thread? Twisted Evil
snow report
RPF, Shocked Shocked Oh good grief... what have I signed up for...?? Skullie (but then again... good biscuits, you say?) Toofy Grin

arv, Laughing Since I'm quids in, I'm not entirely certain that drawing attention to it is a good thing.... Toofy Grin
latest report
RPF wrote:
All we know is he's got great biscuits Shocked

All this talking in code, what do you really mean by that? Wink
snow report
arv, You need to be part of the funny handshake brigade to find out. PM me your credit card details and I'll reveal all.
Shi* you can make a profit from snowheads Little Angel
ski holidays
snowheads has cost me 20 airfares, 3 sleeper train tickets, 2 eurostar tickets, 9 airport hotel overnight stops ...

all for only 6 offical bashes....

I can't see myself beeing in profit somehow.... Wink
snow conditions
II, snap (almost), plus skis, boots and assorted paraphinalia Very Happy
snow report
There's a discount on Hemel membership?

Where are the details of this and anything else I've missed?
ski holidays
Quote:

discount on Hemel membership

Only a possibility at this time.
snow report
roga wrote:
There's a discount on Hemel membership?

Where are the details of this and anything else I've missed?

No annoucement yet, just sorting out a few final details.
ski holidays
How does one proves one's membership in any case? For this proposed scheme or any other?

Will we all get a nice laminated sH membership card from the chief smiley maker?
snow conditions
paulio, there will indeed be a nice card for you to show off.
I've been trying to procure the CSM's design services but he's in great demand - I told him though, whatever that 'skool' place is paying you, I'll double it.
ski holidays
per this post the answer would be yes http://www.snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=52799 Smile
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy