Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Pros and cons of buying skis...

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
dickyb, a fair point and skis may be slightly more cuddly than my motorcycle but I actually think my cat scores better on that front.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
queen bodecia, this way you can have several things to cuddle without being labeled the 3-cat lady. Shocked Shocked Shocked
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I'd have three cats if only my house was big enough.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
CEM, Laughing Laughing

queen bodecia, I bought my first set of skis last season, after skiing for 10 years on hire skis. I had for a few years wanted to buy my own, but I couldn't commit to a particular ski, so just carried on hiring. After hiring skis in St Anton @ £150 for a week's hire, I decided it was just madness to carry on hiring as I ski for 3 - 4 weeks per season, it was a no-brainer.

The hardest part is choosing the skis, and then finding it at the right price - I did loads of research and soul searching, finally choosing Head Great Ones, which I didn't pre test, but I really like them Very Happy However, i could easily become a ski whore and buy more, having your own skis is great and I like looking at them - can't do that with hire skis Little Angel
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
IncogSkiSno, that is exactly the same situation as I was in at Easter in St Anton aswell. Got myself some Missions but next season is just so far away... Enjoy stroking them though! Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
queen bodecia, guys tend to stay away from women with two or more cats...
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
comprex, that's why i've been a lifelong singleton then. How nice of you to clarify. Snigger... Laughing
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
IncogSkiSno, so many toys, so little money. I think I need to do the same with ski shops as I do with motorcycle shops. Stay away to keep temptation out of harm's way. Very Happy
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
queen bodecia, just trying to help ya stay on the paint of the line at least. Very Happy
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
comprex, not really essential information to the subject matter of this thread though is it? Very Happy
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy