Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski/Bindings set up....

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Help please snowheads, after my 1st ski holiday in years and with the new slope at Hemel not far from me i have got the ski bug again! Very Happy !. I Just purchased a second hand pair of public enemies with a pair of Salomon S810 TI's. i am planning on using these at hemel a fair bit this summer and practicing a bit a freestyle on a Friday night, the bindings fitted wont take my boots so need re mounting how easy is it to do this yourself?? if not where is my best bet to take them local to north London/Herts (Hemel???). The bases are in good condition but feel very dry/furry and in need of a good wax, last time i waxed a pair of skis was more than 10 years ago has anyone got any links to websites or youtube tutorials they use/recommend? however i might just bite the bullet and get them mounted/waxed and edged in store somewhere what should i expect this to cost??? Thanks in advance for any responses/ help..... wink
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
At the risk of spamming for the dodgy scouser check out Jon's ski tuning for all the self tutorial tips you might need. Bartletts maybe for a mount in NW London.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
cheers i used to use bartletts a fair bit 10-15 years ago used to race with his daughters.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
There are lots of tutorials on youtube just type in waxing skis. Jons ski tuning web site is brillant for info also look at www.togner.com
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
dont go near the bindings you will need a jig to get them in the right place £10-£20 should get them done in any shop. Try find someone who tunes by hand I second the recomendations above.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy