Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Travel Insurance recommendations for seasonaires

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Sleipnir, Looks good. Judging by the smile on the face of the guy on the stretcher He's glad he bought it Razz
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
RPF, there isn't a Carte Neige equivalent in Switzerland that I'm aware of, but i haven't skied there for the last two seasons.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Anyone thinking of a season, I suggest you have a look at this thread as most seasonaires I know want to go off piste. I will post more news there as I get it so best for you to wait.

You still have loads of time.

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=1579282#1579282

Carte neige is ok in Switzerland as well, but they also have a thing called Rege which is good for rescue. Google it and you will find the link.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
radar wrote:
RPF, there isn't a Carte Neige equivalent in Switzerland that I'm aware of, but i haven't skied there for the last two seasons.

The closest equivalent for non residents would be Air-Glaciers. It's sold on an annual basis.

http://www.air-glaciers.ch/

There is also Snowcare, which can be purchased in lift stations with a ticket, and costs about Sfr4 per day. Read the small print 1st, it won't suit everyone.

http://www.snowcare.ch/
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hey, I took services of goInsurance and find them good. If you want cheap travel insurance then I think you must consult them once before planning any trip.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy