Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Swiss ski resort's April fool turns into reality

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
The Swiss ski resort of Engelberg is now offering mountain-cleaning courses for real after international interest in an April fool video. The video featured people hanging of mountains on ropes with brushes and other cleaning materials. The joke had such a global impact, the resort is now using it as a marketing tool, and Brunni cableways, the resort's cable car company, is now offering mountain cleaning lessons. ...Participants will receive a special mountain-cleaner badge.

The video was translated into six languages, and more than 30,000 people completed the spoof application to become a mountain cleaner in the first 24 hours after it was posted.

See here for more info and video: http://www.engelberg.ch/en/Aktuell/index.php?id=649&year=
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
About a year after the civil war ceased a local Lebanese told me that I would not be able to see a bird in Beirut because there were so many guns and people were shooting into the air. Wonder if that may be another cure to the bird drippings.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy