Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Norway: Floro, North of Bergan

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Where is the closest resort and year-round resort up here?

Anyone been in Norway? How expensive was it? Is it still expensive if I go camping? ( done it before! Very Happy )
Any tips for the Norwegian language resort sites?

edit: Lift passes and hire in particular in talking about.
I can tell you that it's £6-8 a pint and £12 for a magazine, but some things are ok
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
jago25_98, Just asked Mrs. RH. With her straigtness she said it is a "stupid question". I will try and anglicise it a little! What do you want? Ski? Walking?

The problem is a year round resort means something different in Norway to further south in Europe! A glacier may not be open in the winter in Norway. If you want to ski in the summer you could try "Stryn sommer skisenter". A snowHead has just come back and posted some nice photos there. Do not know the link sorry.

Stranda skisenter, is another place but she does not know when it is open. She tells me it is better than Stryn. Look for the summer skicentre. Google names and you will come up with the results.

They have cottages in Stryn so you can do camping, bearing in mind it is different to our version of camping, under canvas under stars! Dont know the costs sorry!

Have fun
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thank Mrs!
( she needs to know the question was on snowheads , giving the presumption that resort means ski resort Very Happy )

Season for Stranda is 22.11.08-19.04.09 but need to check dump from the webcam too: http://www.strandafjellet.no/Sider08/default.asp?lang=eng

Summer Ski centre is very basic so I'll probably only give it a visit for a couple of days as hire is ~£60/day and I can't take own own gear when on work (passes are about the same as the alps though)
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
All the areas are small in Norway! In comparison to "Europe"! She said if you are good the off piste area of Stranda is good/very good but you will need a guide as it has a reputation for Avalanches. Enjoy.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy