Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Mooserwirt webcams

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Now available so that you can watch the madness from your computer and dream about the days when you can return Very Happy http://www.mooserwirt.at/de/home/webcam1.html
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Thought the moose had gone a bit Lame this March. Much preferred the Underground with its live music.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
What are they doing at the Mooserwirt then? Some renovations of some sort?

It looks very different in the summer as to all ski resorts obviously. I shall be back at the MW next March all being well! Toofy Grin
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
New Underground Garage The Mooserwirt is having another facelift for next season.

Last edited by You need to Login to know who's really who. on Fri 22-05-09 6:54; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I shall be there at about 4pm on Jan 18th 2010 snowHead snowHead snowHead
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Peter S, You'll need to hang about with us if you think the Moos is a bit lame. Admittedly I only managed one day this year and that was with my wife and 3 kids plus my brother and sister-in-law and their 3. Noticed that it was maybe not quite as busy as normal but still buzzing. Going again with the boys next year for a week first week in March wink When I'm there with the boys we usually manage a couple of hours at the Moos then head straight down to Picadilly for Gunar.
I kinda think the Moos should try having live music at least one day a week or inside/outside - would probably work. I know that when the CCJ's played at The Griabli, we spent most of our time there instead of the Moos - probably helped by the fact that they serve the best pint of beer too - Kasier (a case of which arrived on my doorstep last week NehNeh NehNeh )
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy