Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

ski booking numbers for 2010 ?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Read in the papers about the credit crunch but not seen any real signs yet, other than in the media.
Just out of interest if any other TO's are reading. Are your numbers up or down for the 2010 season ?
Or even if you just have just a chalet (or lots of chalets), what's really going on in the DIY market ?
Just interested how everyone's is doing
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Chalet bookings are definitely up this year, infact we only have 3 seats left on the flight - QUICK BOOK NOW!

Evil or Very Mad
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Pretty much even - but for small guys like us it's very early days. I won't start reading too much into figures until around September - and even than I'll only pay attention to and believe my own figures rather than any PR guff by other operators...
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Nadenoodlee wrote:
Chalet bookings are definitely up this year, in fact we only have 3 seats left on the flight - QUICK BOOK NOW!

Excellent.

ctskifam,
Yeah I understand. We won't know how the big TO's are doing really until they put out their accounts and even then it's really hard to know the truth.

On our part it will be interesting see what happens with the crunch and (more importantly for us) the Pound/Euro rate.

From the resort's view; we know quite a few small TO's and none of them seem to have seen a downturn. But I don't personally know any of the big TO's and their press releases keep going on about how their bookings are down. But as none of the big UK TO's even have us in the brochures Mad , will just hope the locals and the Germans and Dutch keep coming.

Who knows.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I'm definitely a lot busier, than this time last year, with non-peak week enquiries (NY and HT are always busy, right up to the last moment) and have several full chalet bookings (12 people and more) for January, which was definitely not the case last year, as well as a couple of March bookings. As ctskifam, says, it's only our own figures which matter, but so far, so good Very Happy
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy