Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

a bit of summer training...

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
http://youtube.com/v/TWBkCDdgj2E
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
My knees hurt just watching that Shocked .
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
And I thought the Warren Smith exercise looked demanding ! Shocked Shocked Shocked
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
geoffers, Jeez - not surprised though! I promise neither I nor Fastman would make our students do anything like that! Shocked
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
geoffers, if you wanna win a gold medal....

another gold medalists routines http://www.debbiearmstrong.com/technique_ski_tips.php?page_sub=ski_conditioning
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I feel tired just watching it. Shocked
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
A little off topic, but kinda related to the first clip. Can anyone offer me any drills/techniques to help get my skis of the snow to help with bumps

Skiing on one leg, javeline turns, I can just about handle, but when it comes to getting both skis off the snow at the same time, lifting the tails or heaven forbid, speiss turns, I'm rubbish. And if I do managed to get both skis off the snow more than a few cms, I land with all the grace of a baby elephant

Any thoughts/advice?

Ta! Madeye-Smiley
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy