Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Les Deux Alpes - Interseason and summer 2009

Poster: A snowHead
Can I come round to play?

snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
jezzy, Lucky, lucky you. I've given up looking at the webcams - it's too distressing. Sad Grrrrr - english weather .......... Grrr England ........... grrrrrrrr generally.

JT, thanks, return booked with Norfolk lines - thing is the van - it's goes in a bigger category AFAICS with the regular bunch, but everything smaller than a proper lorry is regular price with NL. Still - next time. I do hope you're well.

Great cat pix all - love the multi story cat park! Laughing Laughing Laughing Good antidote to this (look away if sensitive)
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
easiski, ooh that looks very nasty.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
easiski, Shocked
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
easiski, yikes Shocked
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
easiski, OMG Shocked
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Helen Beaumont, R32, achilles, jezzy, Yeah - well - airbags rule, and of course the roof only came off later. He's lucky to be alive though and only one broken leg and one broken arm. The paper (who printed the pic) are going to do a follow-up article! rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
easiski, Shocked that photo is horrifying! All the best to your father - hope the breaks are straightforward ones, & that he gets better as soon as possible.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Jo225, Thanks - he's beginning to get obstreperous (sp?) again so he must be feeling a bit better. wink
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
easiski, that is a good sign I would say.
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
After some low cloud and rain in resort on Saturday it is nice today and there is a noticeable dusting of snow on the tops of the distant peaks (sorry I need to learn the names Embarassed ) and definitely more on the Muzelle. Sunshine again today but the wind has got up a bit this afternoon. I hope it doesn't blow my washing off the balcony!!!!
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
It has been another gorgeous day up here again but definitely colder! The sign was saying 1 degree as I came out this evening.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Brrrrr it's a tad nippy this morning, sign is informing me that it is currently -5°. Town is in cloud at the moment so I can't see what the hill is looking like.
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
It looks like it's getting colder, -12 on Saturday, but can't see anywhere that is predicting rain, thanks for the updates, can't wait till Xmas to strap on the skis again snowHead
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Bartezki, Not as good as easiski, though! Haven't got into posting photos etc.
-12?! Is that up the mountain? I'm counting down until the mountain opens for autumn. 9 days!! Very Happy
latest report
Just looked again on Metcheck and thats with windchill, it's nice to have someone on the ground letting us know the situation with weather etc.
This link explains how to upload pictures
http://www.kintek.com.au/web-design-blog/how-to-put-photos-on-a-website/
just incase you fancy having a go wink
ski holidays
jezzy, to post pictures in your SnowHeads posts please see this thread http://www.snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=25601
ski holidays
Helen Beaumont, I've had a look at the thread before and never got round to posting pics (pure and utter laziness Embarassed )!!! I'll have a look and get something up soon (especially when it is looking snowy from resort!)
snow report
jezzy, pretty please, when you get around to going walkies with a camera and posting some photos, could you do me a favour? I could really use one taken from somewhere round about the Jandri express base station, or the Lutins drag, looking along the foot of the resort level piste area back towards the Mont de Lans end, showing the location of the Alberges apartments. They are by a chairlift along there (I don't remember said chair lift myself!). I had a hunt through mine and those I took from inside the Jandri Express & the White Eggs of course don't show the area I want - sod's law again!

If you can't sort out posting them here, PM me and I will give you an email addy. Thanks snowHead snowHead snowHead
snow report
Butterfly, The chairlift is the summer luge chair, so you wouldnt have noticed it much.

jezzy, Thanks for the updates, shall we start a new thread? This was originally for spring interseason and summer, so we should probably do an autumn and winter one. Don't want to end up like the Jungfrau region with thousands on pages on one thread! Shocked I'll do it now and I will PM you to help with loading photos. Very Happy
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy