Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Xscape with Tesco Clubcard

Poster: A snowHead
From today it seems you can get Tesco Clubcard vouchers to use at Xscape. It's not totally clear but I think it is saying that you get £20 worth of activity vouchers for £5 of clubcard tokens. The skiing available is
Quote:
Learn to Ski or Board in a Day: includes 8 hour lesson, clothing hire and meal £170

Adult and Junior fast track lesson: includes 3 hour lesson, clothing hire and meal; £92 adult, £65 junior

Adult & Junior Anytime Pass: includes 2 hours recreation and meal; £32 adult, £27 child

Family Fun Package: includes 45 mins Toboggan or Ice Slide per person and Food platter valid for 2 adults and 2 children or 1 adult and 3 children; £55

NORMAL PRICES
Midweek morning skiing costs £22 for 2hrs and peak time 2hrs is £31.

http://www.tesco.com/clubcard/deals/product.aspx?R=899
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Butterfly, Useful! thanks - yes, you get 4 times the face value on Tesco deals. Was that on their website or have you been sent a new booklet?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Butterfly, good spot.

Good old Tesco, my social life revolves around acceptance of their vouchers Laughing
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
pam w, I was looking to see what the cost of going to Cas is and spotted it on their "special offers" page. I suspect there may be limits as to when you can book to use the vouchers but it seems like a good deal.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Quote:

my social life revolves around acceptance of their vouchers

me too. I've just bought Longleat vouchers for a family visit for my grandson's birthday - he's lion mad. I can't think how any ordinary family can afford to visit those sorts of places without Tesco vouchers; they cost a fortune. A few outing to those theme parks and you've paid for a ski holiday.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
XScape at Cas were doing £13 ski on Wednesdays IFIRC
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Very Happy Nice one for the heads up.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Looks good, although it doesn't look like you can use them off normal recreational slope time - only the 2 hours with meal.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Has anyone explored these yet? The updated info is
Quote:

learn to Ski or Board in a Day: includes 8 hour lesson, clothing hire and meal £170
Adult (3 hour lesson) and Junior (2 hour lesson) fast track lesson: includes clothing hire and meal; £89 ad, £65 junior
Adult & Junior Freetime Pass: includes 2 hours recreation and meal; £32 adult, £27 child
Family Fun Package: includes 45 mins Toboggan or Ice Slide per person and Food platter valid for 2 adults and 2 children or 1 adult and 3 chilren; £55

£5 in Clubcard Vouchers gives £20 worth of Clubcard Deals Tokens

Seems a good deal - eg the freetime pass at £32 would be £8 in Tesco vouchers and the 3hr fast track lesson would be £22.50.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Butterfly, any Waitrose deals?
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
achilles, no idea!
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Throughout summer all the sno zones are offering £10 for 1 hour, £15 for two and £20 for three, all day (and evening) Monday to Wednesday. They also gave me a summer loyalty card where if you come 3 times in six weeks you get a 4th session of the same length free.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
achilles, I use my Tesco credit card in Waitrose, then get Tesco clubcard points to spend somewhere else. wink
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Butterfly, sorry I was being facetious.
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
We use our tesco cubcard points to change in to airmiles and then use it for ski trips. We got passo tonale this year for hald price. £365 half board each.
snow report
Quote:

We use our tesco cubcard points to change in to airmiles and then use it for ski trips.

gillipepper: I had a look at that but - as far as I could see - there was still exorbitant (£100+ per person) taxes and charges to pay. It was cheaper to book easyjet for the dates/destinations I was looking at.

I'd be interested to know when airmiles can work out cheaper?
latest report
Butterfly, Cheers for pointing this one out... I'd been saving my clubcard points for a while, but there was never a deal that really appealed (i'd already done all the ones i fancied) so the points were just building up.

Then i saw your text and am thinking of cashing in my points for 2 "learn to snowboard in a day" experiences - figured that i might give the dark side a go and see what all the fuss is about!
ski holidays
Also don't forget to try the wind tunnel at xscape http://www.airkix.com/ You can use your Tesco vouchers there too.. Great fun...
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy