Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Bugnenets - 2006 02 23 (updated)

Poster: A snowHead

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Wed 23-08-06 10:12; edited 3 times in total
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
ise, I thought it was an oath designed to get round the word censor wink
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
some photos now on my blog
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.

Last edited by You need to Login to know who's really who. on Fri 18-08-06 10:41; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Is that a snow tunell you go through to get to the drag lift?
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.

Last edited by You'll need to Register first of course. on Wed 23-08-06 10:13; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
ise, Going to need some Alpine Touring kit just to get onto that lift Laughing
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!

Last edited by After all it is free Go on u know u want to! on Wed 23-08-06 10:13; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
ise, I guess that they had to do something, it was getting hard to see the "Ouvert" sign Very Happy
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads

Last edited by Ski the Net with snowHeads on Fri 18-08-06 10:42; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
ise, Hey that looks like a UK sky, all overcast. Bring back any memories? wink I see that you have been buying more gear, are these the AT Boots you were considering?
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.

Last edited by And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports. on Wed 23-08-06 10:13; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
ise,
Quote:

snowbunny, nope, these are a pair of Lange Comp 120 FR MF.

The ones with the transparent lemon coloured shell?, the ones that yell, look at meee wink
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.

Last edited by You know it makes sense. on Wed 23-08-06 10:14; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
ise,
Quote:

Is that lemon? I thought it was a limey green, I've got to say I'm not keen, I prefer the blue of the Comp 120's.

Oh dear, and they won't match your outfit, or your skis rolling eyes

Avoid skiing along whilst looking down at your feet .If you do look down, make sure you have your darkest shades on Very Happy
snow report
snow conditions
ise, is that you ?
ski holidays
ise,

welcome back...
latest report
Has a lost soul emerged from the wilderness?
snow report
Perhaps he thinks we are all dotty wink

Hello stranger
snow conditions
 brian
brian
FenlandSkier, look at the edits above, think he's just doing a little pruning.

Nice wilderness if you can get it ?

Jealous, moi ? Going green

Last edited by brian on Fri 18-08-06 15:01; edited 2 times in total
latest report
Quote:

Jealous, moi ?

Yup Crying or Very sad

Anyone know what was edited? He obviously wanted us to know it had been edited as he made the dot post.

It does look a fabulous place.
ski holidays
 brian
brian
Frosty the Snowman, I think if you had a double submission of the edit it might appear as the new post ?

I very much doubt it was deliberate. I think if you check out other ise snow reports they have similar edits eg.

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=14661

Assume everyone knows, but he's blogging away swisstastically over at MSS ....
latest report
Frosty the Snowman, as a non-moderator you can't delete a post which has been replied too.
snow report
He's obviously going through anything that he no longer wants to be read, but I think the new post he put up on here was either a mistake, or was just to let us know that he is going through them all!
snow report
Just an error then. Still, quite exciting.
snow conditions
Perhaps he's removing all the photos?

(which could be for a variety of reasons: he's moving servers, so they all go to red X, he's trying to find out how much real traffic his site gets that isn't from people viewing things here, maybe there's a legal issue, who knows!)
ski holidays
I hope he'll be back... the site can ill afford to lose his type of knowledge and experience. One of the few high posters who posts a lot of relevant threads.
ski holidays
 brian
brian
JT, hope so too, but severely doubt it. His reports from the corners of Switzerland are always worth reading.
snow conditions
JT, Hear , hear. It was great to see his blogs and hear what he had to say. Someone who knew what he was talking about, and wsn't interested almost exclusively in booze and footie. I know, I can, and do, log onto MSS regularly (and post snow reports there too), but still, the one stop shop was a lot more convenient! Sad
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy