Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

The Irish snow championships, the movie!

Poster: A snowHead
Just uploaded today, my version of the Irish snow championships that took place in Les Deux Alpes from March 14 to March 21 2009.

http://youtube.com/v/sZTu4phWdRE

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Thu 14-05-09 22:30; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
If ever there was a nation of born skiers its us. Pity we never get enough snow. Crying or Very sad
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
The Irish need to stay at Home & do something there good at like staying drunk 24*7.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
stanton wrote:
The Irish need to stay at Home & do something there good at like staying drunk 24*7.

OR PLAYING RUGBY Toofy Grin
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
stanton, and your good at what Puzzled Puzzled Puzzled
There must be something.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
stanton,..theres something wrong with being drunk 24/7 ????????? Puzzled

Last edited by You'll need to Register first of course. on Sat 25-04-09 7:29; edited 2 times in total
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
RPF wrote:
stanton, and your good at what Puzzled Puzzled Puzzled
There must be something.

He's Dutch, so I'd guess kiddie fiddling. NehNeh

This is what stanton wants for X-mas:
http://youtube.com/v/V25OVfLsOV8&feature=channel

Last edited by Then you can post your own questions or snow reports... on Sat 25-04-09 7:47; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
stanton, youre DUTCH???????? and you think you can take the pi$$ out of the irish...................bawhahahahahahaha bawhahahahahahaha.........just you stay in your windmill, repair a pair of clogs or two, and dont show your face for a while
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
barry, I don't think the dutch would make it a rugby, hockey is about as physical as it gets over there.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
stanton,

Yeah, the Irish are sensible drinkers compared to you lot. The bar where we stayed (Val T) got rid of all it's alcohol last night in preperation for you lot of ejits!!!
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
johnboy, they'll probably still turn up, if only to eat their picnics and stop real customers sitting down.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Lou, sounds like they are a bunch of mean phuqrs. But would hate to paint them all with the same brush!
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Roy Hockley, no I wouldn't do that. Picnicing inside mountain huts while there is no room for paying customers and spitting from chairlifts are traits that I have observed but there are many many nice people from that part of the world Very Happy

However, there are more pressing things to worry about, it seems that snowpatrol could be Irish Shocked
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
stanton, Yes our drink problem is much worse than the rampant drug use in Amsterdam and your support of trafficking women to support your sex industry. You really are like an STD no one knows why you exist or what your use is!

The Irish drink allot but we can handle it. Unlike our Orange friends who like to wear clogs cycle to the first German they meet so they can surrender.
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
I heard Roy Keane took up skiing in his break from management, watch out for him in the skiercross next year, I think I'll get body armour now!
snow conditions
Peter Ross, With his knees Puzzled
snow conditions
as an irishman, fattes13 you are a lady's front bottom. You're probably one us Irish i see on a saturday night who can 'handle' his drink but whose puke i have to avoid on the street. I love getting pissed as much as the next person but city centres on a weekend night at 3 in the moring is like night of the living dead. THe amount of drunk fools who dont even know each other fighting and over 90% of popele in a&e drink related. Just because we like getting way more pissed way more often than most other nations doesnt mean we can handle it. Again, you are a lady's front bottom
ski holidays
RPF, No not with his knees, I think with skis, never tried knee skiing, any good? snowHead
latest report
Peter Ross, its not great to honest only for those on a budget NehNeh .
ski holidays
bodhi, More of a two pints and then onto the oj man not sure why you feel the need to be an abusive twit maybe you where bullied at school and have issues that you like to express on internet frorums but if you look up stanton post record you might see what I was at with the reply
snow conditions
bodhi, What upset you? Fattes13, made a valid response to a silly jibe. I wont go into what Mrs RH's compatriots feel about Dutch skiing!
snow report
Peter Ross wrote:
barry, I don't think the dutch would make it a rugby, hockey is about as physical as it gets over there.

I've had more injuries and broken bones playing hockey than I ever did playing rugby
snow report
Boris,more injuries playing hockey than rugby? were you a winger by any chance?

okbye
snow report
Boris, was it tag rugby you played or was the hockey ice hockey?
snow report
After approx six years of supporting boys rugby and hockey, IME (and as nurse often get to use the first aid box) there have been more injuries on the hockey field.
snow report
apologies on my part fattes13, misunderstood the situation!
snow conditions
could it simply be that hockey players are generally soft hooray fannies (as opposed to hard hooray fannies on the rugger pitch like!!!)

Speaking of fannies, how come this stanton mush aint been back to join the fun - bit of trolling maybe?!!
snow report
Peter Ross wrote:
I heard Roy Keane took up skiing in his break from management

ow me cruciates....

the micks on here will be familiar with this, brilliant spoof on the radio back home in God's country

http://youtube.com/v/vPxTrZuEsLg
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
barry, They did one of Roy when Gift Grub went skiing, Keane skied all day and then all night as well, very funny but can't find it on youtube.
snow conditions
barry,.....brilliant.....love the jose ones on that link also...thanx for that.........

okbye
snow report
you can now see the movie poster!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy