Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Anywhere in Europe, departing 29 or 30 January

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
All this talk of fresh snowfalls in Europe, with more forecast, I can't take it anymore.

Anyone tempted to get together for a last minute deal (and avoid the single supplements!) departing on 29 or 30 January?

I am a 33 year old intermediate skier.

Let me know,

Mike

P.S. great website by the way.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Well if you can find some more people I saw that there was an empty luxury chalet available in Wengen, see the chalets and apartments section for contact details
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
MCBD, welcome to snowHead snowHeads! snowHead Best of luck, conditions will be absolutely great for a while, especially during the coming week with the low temps and sunshine, the powder should remain in excellent condition ... until the Feb crowds arrive, at least....
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I managed to find a great deal (solo) via IgluSki. It's at Val D'Isere departing on 30th Jan. I saved over £200 from the brochure price and the chalet (Renard) looks fantastic. And no supplements - as I have consented to share the room. Good luck! John
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
MCBD, have look at the latest deal that U has posted in the comments section.........£299 catered, leaving on eurostar. THink it leaves tomorrow evening.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Tell them you're a snowHead and it's £289!
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Thanks for your welcome and kind comments.

Found someone to go with and we're heading off to La Tania - £299 for a catered chalet. Superb!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy