Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Driving to the lifts when in a resort (drink driving?)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just a small, but possibly important point I'm bringing up is driving to the lifts after a good nights aprez ski.
I'm not a heavy drinker, and in the UK, would only have a shandy if driving.
This year i drove to Austria and as usual drove the short distance to the gondola for a days skiing.
On perhaps the 3rd day, after having a few good nights drinking, I remembered the drink/ drive limit in most of europe is much lower than in the UK.
What's more driving in the morning, I was still more than likely to be over the limit.
So for those who take the car when skiing and drive to the lifts, have you thought of the morning after the good night out?
The same applies if you have had a few snapps or beers on the slope, watch what you are drinking cos it's easy to forget and get nicked when driving back to your hotel.
Silly when the hotel I use have a minibus on call with only a 5 minute wait for it.
Who will admit to making the same stupid mistake? and your thoughts?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I've never had a car in a ski resort, so not an issue for me Smile

Not that I often drink enough the night before to still be over the limit next morning anyhow (but it does happen occasionally).
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Maybe you should try booking a resort which runs a ski bus.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
wilkybob, not me, and it's plain common sense IMV
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
If your unsure whether your over the limit you can now get small breathalisers that will tell you what your alcohol level is in your system. Can be a fun item to take on a night out actually.... Twisted Evil
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy