Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Channel Tunnel - price closer to departure

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Boredsurfing, All you need is a booking ref atm and the rest can be done at the port atm. ( names, reg, number of pax..) sounds like the tunnel is quite well advanced in laying off loads of check-in OPs...
I am not sure if the plans are for NO booths or just a few less. I expect the latter
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
JT, Calais Eurotunnel often only has one or two manned booths atm.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
For anyone interested in (non-govt.) anpr details can be found here www.appian-tech.com
and a little from the Port of Dover and Eurotunnels supplier here http://www.thecctvcompany.co.uk/products/ANPR.htm

Last edited by Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see? on Thu 16-04-09 9:26; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Tunnel terminal at Calais yesterday was chaos. Queues through automated check in machines moved extremely slowly with some taking 10 - 15 mins with the rest of the impatient queue stuck behind. I think the system crashed a couple of times too. It took me over an hour to check in.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I see thanks for the clarification

Personally I don't care who knows where I'm going - but I can see that this could cause an issue for some
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
We drove home yesterday, and needed to change our tunnel booking as we were a few days earlier than planned. We'd just have turned up, normally, but because I thought it would be teeming with people switching from the ferries, I booked in advance for the 0122 train. I needn't have bothered. It was very quiet at the tunnel, few people around, absolutely heaps of room on the 0122 train and no sign of many there for the following one, either. I don't know where they'd put all the lorries, but the approaching to Calais were deserted, as was the M20.

I see that some of the services are now running again.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy