Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Red Mountain, Whitefish, and Fairmont Hot Springs Resort Report Feedback Thread

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
This is a feedback thread for MUSKY's resort report:

Red Mountain, Whitefish, and Fairmont Hot Springs (February 2009)

Feel free to add, comment, or write your own report...
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Good report Musky. Like the sound of Whitefish might have to add it next time we roadtrip Smile

We were at Red just before you guys this year - we left on the Monday night - and had great conditions which you obviously got the tail end of. We stayed in the RamsHead Inn, great location and breakfasts that set you up all day Smile Reasonable price too including lift ticket package Smile

Loved Red and will return Toofy Grin
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
The Sandman isn't so bad, I'd probably stay there again, in saying that there was an empty bottle of vodka under my bed Laughing . Transfer bus is handy too.

Sounds like you had an awesome time (despite the illness!)
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
We always used to stay at the Ramshead Inn but since it changed ownership we felt it had went down hill quite a bit. They now squeeze more guests into the lodge than they did in the past and we felt it was not as friendly and had lost some of its charm. Still a great location though.

The Sandman Hotel was fine for 1 night and was a fair bit cheaper than the Delta Airport Hotel.

Busy sorting out the details for next years trip, its looking like Lake Louise, Revelstoke then home to Red/Whitewater and finishing again at Fairmont Hot Springs.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy