Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Trips Booked Already for Next Season

Poster: A snowHead
I don't want to start a new topic as I thought I'd already seen such a thread but can't get the right search terms to find it - can some one point me in the right direction please.

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Fri 10-04-09 7:32; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Your thread title indicates away from the bottle of your favourite tipple may be a good direction: are you in training already for the apres ski?! Very Happy
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Travelling tomorrow booked it over the last 5 Days enjoy the rest of this season first Toofy Grin
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Aneira, thanks - now corrected - just fat fingers and in a rush before turning off computer - honest Very Happy

RPF, would love to go again but can't get the pass out Crying or Very sad so have to live on next season now.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Going to Tignes for a last 3 days on the 23rd, but already looking at our lads trip for next January. Went to Flaine this year in January and loved it, any other suggestions for a (skiing based, not necessarily apres) lads long weekend?
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I've already booked. Completely against my usual habits (i.e. wait and see what week I can get off work and book three months before) but this time my ski buddies have decided ahead very quickly. I'm going to be stuffed if I can't have that week off work!
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
stevew, early birds...
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
As there doesn't seem to be another thread, I can happily say that I'm off with my daughter (will be 8 3/4 by then) to La Ros again with Ski Esprit on the 10th January 2010. Not actually counting the days yet but having it on the calendar gives me a great goal in these troubles economic times!
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Have looked at flights and chalets but think we're a few months off booking yet...

,,,we're looking at les gets if any chalet owners want to ofer us a competitive price for last week in Jan!!! wink
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Booked flights for son and family to join us for Christmas. Bit of a gamble with the snow, but school holiday problems. Daughter in law damaged knee very badly on her first ski trip to Les Gets (with us) about 10 years ago and is just ready to give it a go again. Future skiing careers of our son, and the 3 grand-children, rather depend on how well she gets on. So the hunt is on for the sexiest ski instructor in Les Saisies, for some 1 to 1 sessions. wink
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
About to be made redundant which is a real bug - why could they have done it 5 months ago. I've always wanted to do a season (whether my wife would have let me go is another question !) So as a result, after the may Day trip to Tignes I won't be booking anything until I have a job probably as I can't risk booking a 4 person ski holiday ;-(
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Just booked Aime La Plagne for next Easter. Got back from Risoul at the weekend after my family's first ever trip and thank the snow gods they loved it and wanted to go again...strike while the iron is hot!
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
dsoutar, Sad bad luck. Hope you find something good soon.
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
We're just back from Courchevel, was supposed to be Val Cenis but hotel was overbooked apparently and we ended up being offered the St Louis. might book the same one again next year in the hope that we get moved again!
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
davef, did you like the St Louis? My daughter goes to the creche in that one. Good location isn't it?
ski holidays
It's in a great location. we were there 5 years ago when Crystal staffed it themselves, other than the creche i think the staff are all now local. no way could we have afforded it if it hadn't been for the over booking in Val Cenis (I recon we got it for less than half price!)
latest report
After 2 straight years of taking a late booking, I've booked up to go back to Banff! snowHead 8 months to wait though! Sad
snow report
stevew wrote:
As there doesn't seem to be another thread, I can happily say that I'm off with my daughter (will be 8 3/4 by then) to La Ros again with Ski Esprit on the 10th January 2010. Not actually counting the days yet but having it on the calendar gives me a great goal in these troubles economic times!

Are Esprit doing any early booking deals???
latest report
Yes, quite a few but In think they end 7th May. We've got free ski carriage, free cocoa club, a 10% loyalty discount. Because there's only me and Hannah , I always feel the need to get in early on their "single parent" deals. However they did try and charge me an empty bed supplement in Tignes, hence back to La Ros in a twin room.
snow report
Woooo, just booked a week from the 2nd January 2010. Going to Muehlbach am Hochkoening in Austria and getting the booking done has cheered me up no end Very Happy

PS Is it time to start worrying about snow yet? Laughing
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy