Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Gutted...

Poster: A snowHead
With a little 'un on the way, Saturday's trip to ADH will be my last for a while so i thought i'd splash out on a new board.
Found a bargain '08 Burton Mayhem for £199 at Nevisport. Ordered it on the 16th but it still ain't arrived - according to Nevis it's now up to the courier so if it doesn't arrive tomorrow, looks like I'm gonna have to spend the week on my old, battered, gouged board.
What started out as a treat to myself looks like a snowboard that will sit collecting dust for the next few years - great stuff and thanks Nevisport Sad

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Thu 26-03-09 20:14; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
fingers crossed it arrives tomoro for you Sad
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Specialman, Sad
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
**UPDATE**

Called Nevisport and they were acually really helpful. A guy called Keith was very god about it all, albeit to no avail - UPS, in its infiite wisdom, has gone and 'lost' the parcel within its system so I can neither have it redelivered today, not pick it up on my way to the airport tomorrow. Thankfully, Nevisport will give a me a refund when I receive the board and send it back to them - a small victory if anything and I suppose I can do more imprtant things with the £200, what with a bay on the horizon.

Good work (even if it took several phone calls) Nevisport; UPS is the villain of the piece and I vow to give them a death stare every time I see one of their vans!!!

This little episode has made me adamant that 'll definitely be treating myself to the heli transfer from ADH to L2A
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Specialman, You so have to do the heli transfer !!!!! it was amazing. The drop off the ledge from LDA had me screaming ! Good news on the refund
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Quote:

I suppose I can do more imprtant things with the £200, what with a bay on the horizon.

Well, different things, anyway! Don't fall into the trap of thinking that one small baby needs hundreds of pounds of stuff; they don't. You can buy nearly all of it second hand and the baby won't care a bit. Some things they only need for a few weeks (like those little chair things, which are essential for tiny babies but absolutely lethal once they can bounce around a bit) you can probably borrow. Save some money for a new snowboard. wink

When is it due? (the baby that is, not your heli-transfer)
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
heli money would be better spent joining a group doing the Grand Sablat with a heli pickup to return you to the ADH altiport - contact the ADH guides' office for details
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Specialman wrote:

This little episode has made me adamant that 'll definitely be treating myself to the heli transfer from ADH to L2A

Or buy a board in L2A... wink
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Specialman, tough one mate, enjoy your trip and spend your saved money on some lessons wink
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
rayscoops wrote:
Specialman, tough one mate, enjoy your trip and spend your saved money on some lessons wink

waste 'o' time, just spend it getting lashed with the boys
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
or getting lashed by the girls Laughing
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Now if there were female snowboard instructors with whips I bet you would be the 1st to take a lesson Twisted Evil
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
If they could fight their way past me Debs.

Two things look sexy on a girl. One is La Perla, the other is a snowboard.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
rayscoops wrote:
or getting lashed by the girls Laughing

or being lashed to the girls?
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
what Arno, said!
latest report
I'm back Smile Did none of the above - heli trip wasn't booked because the weaher looked crap a first and by thr middle of the week, was having so much fun just decided against.

Thought about buying a board in resort but a used cusom was a whopping €390 and a new bord (something like a cuatom-X) was the best part of €750!!!!! Shocked

Didn't get too lashed – €28 for four Guinness in the rhum bar and half of it was from a can!!!

Just arrived back into work and the board is sat here next to me. Shall be returnd ASAP. Anyway, I need the money as I had to spend €100 on a pair of goggles after mine comitted suicide off the viewing platform on the top of Pic Blanc!!! Smile
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy