Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Bmibaby will serve Grenoble next Winter

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Bmibaby will fly 7 flights per week between UK airports and Grenoble next season. Ski flights to Grenoble will be introduced by Bmibaby from four UK airports: twice a week from East Midlands, Birmingham and Cardiff, plus once a week from Manchester. Their twice weekly Summer flights between Manchester and Toulouse will also continue to run throiugh the Winter to serve the Pyrénées

...<br>Prices start at £34.99 one way including taxes and charges.

Grenoble is by far most convenient port for the popular resorts of Les Deux Alpes and Alpes Duez but is not beyond reach of most of the French Alps.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
admin, Though slightly long winded at 2.5 hrs it's an easy and frequent rail link to BsM . . . cheaper and quicker than from GVA wink
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Masque, But how do you cover the 40km from the airport to the city station? Or is there a railhead at the airport tucked away somewhere obscure?
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
JimW, Cheap shuttle (about 4 euro) runs to the train and bus stations.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Now that is good news. I might even be tempted not to take the train.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Various other "budget" airlines fly there also. I've flown there with Ryanair from Stansted and East Midlands and with BA from Gatwick (I don't think this runs any more).
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Good News? How can yet more flights into this ludicrous place be good news? They can’t cope with the ones that they already have on a Saturday in the season. Seriously, have any of you peeps flown to/from Grenoble this year? On our return trip in March this year we arrived at the airport at 7.30am and we still couldn’t get to the plane in time for the 11.20 take-off. There is one queue for the departure gate for ALL flights; organised chaos as airport staff shriek for passengers for particular destinations to come to the front of the herd. The place is unbelievable.
Oh...by the way, remember to take your own bog roll as Grenoble doesn’t do bog rolls (good business opportunity flogging paper to the long queue perhaps?)
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
JanA, We flew out of Grenoble on a weekday last winter and were the only people in the departure lounge - no shop or coffee place open
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Aahh...you’ve got me on that one; I can’t comment on how many people were in the departure lounge as we never saw it Very Happy

Things were getting so chaotic that we were herded straight out onto the tarmac via a side door after the security checks so that the plane could leave only slightly late
Clearly the mid-week experience at Grenoble is different from the weekend! Something to bear in mind for the future although I’m not sure how easy it is to organise a midweek-to-midweek trip?
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
JanA, Well, not so easy since Ryanair or is it EJ stopped weekday flights from Bournemouth to Grenoble Sad
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy