Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Rossignol ladies skis 154

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I hired a pair of all mountain ladies skis (rossignol) in January and have now decided they're the best skis I've had since I started skiing. I want to buy them and have searched in the rossignol site including previous seasons and can't find them. I have a picture of me holding them but don't know how to post it.

In short, I hired these this year from skiset so I imagine they are last year's model, they are classed as an intermediate all mountain ski and they are very colourful (which most of rossignol's skis don't seem to be). They are mainly bright pink flowers, other coloured flowers with a light turquoise background.. I know they sound gross but I'm not buying them for the design. Any help in tracing these skis would be appreciated. Thanks
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Perhaps they were from the Attraxion range - I have some old Attraxion V which I bought second-hand, which have fairly horrendous red graphics with a silvery bit (!). The current Attraxion 6 is available at some very attractive prices, and may be similar but oddly, in a French sports shop a couple of weeks ago, the current Attraxion 6, with binding, was available at LESS than the identical old Attraxion Vs, without bindings. I'm very keen on my Attraxion Vs, especially as they only cost me £100. wink
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Can you put a link up to a photo of them or maybe get some help to add a photo?
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy