Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Good service from Salomon

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Thanks to this thread I rang Salomon just before I went skiing cos the heels on my boots were worn and needed replacing. http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=30193&highlight=

Luke called me back from their service dept and posted me 2 new ones Free of charge. (Not bad since the local shop didnt have any and said they were about £20 for a pair, hard to believe!) How good is that Very Happy sadly the post office didnt do so well and decided to hold the package demanding more postage, honestly!!! rolling eyes

I didnt even buy the boots new! £25 on ebay including post. I do love them they are so comfey, everyone at the chalet was moaning bitterly about their hire boots, I felt quite smug Embarassed

So they survived the week and now live on for another ski Very Happy

Thankyou snowHead and Salomon Very Happy
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy