Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Best drink in the Alps?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Bombardino; limoncello; and then a grolla to finish. When it comes to booze the italians win, no doubt about it. I also like Strega..... but I've never met anyone else who does, so that is obviously an acquired taste!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I know someone who drinks Fernet Branca for pleasure - and I think that's the most revolting drink I've ever tasted. Very good to calm stomach upsets, though, if you can actually get it down.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Quote:

I know someone who drinks Fernet Branca for pleasure - and I think that's the most revolting drink I've ever tasted

Seconded. I always order Fernet Branca as a penalty shot if someone has stepped out of line in the bar. Evil. I have however recently developed a taste for Creme de Menthe shots which is worrying.

Best drink in the Alps however is the Espresso Martini as served in the Farinet, Verbier
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
BGA,
Quote:

I have however recently developed a taste for Creme de Menthe shots which is worrying.
Do you crook your little finger when you drink them? Toofy Grin
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anything with the prefix Jager in it
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Quote:

Do you crook your little finger when you drink them

I crook my little finger when I drink anything. You can't teach class.......
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
BGA, Laughing Laughing
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Stroh 80, jagermeister and kischwasser in a half pint glass
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
dsoutar, Followed by a stomach at the local hospital. I love Jagermeister but Stroh is undrinkable. Only tried it once and had third degree burns to the mouth. I had to spit it into my pint of lager and then couldn't drink that as the Stroh made it revolting. Shall be having a couple of Jagermeisters next week with a bit of luck.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ordhan wrote:
Anything with the prefix Jager in it

Jagertee is good when it's the proper stuff, not the premixed stuff most of the apres bars and mountain huts dish out.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Got to be Weissbier!!! Madeye-Smiley

ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy